Chapter 14

I walked into the throne room to see everyone gathered inside. "What is it?" I asked them taking a note to all there sad faces. "We know how to get Fern back" Daniel said taking a step to me. "Okay, but why do all of you look sad?" I asked. They all looked between each other before stepping aside allowing me to walk to a small glowing light in the middle of them all. It was Fern, but not Fern, like that wasn't her. "The Bone King had a Dwarf place a special kind of spell on Fern." Gary started. "She must have been refusing to do what he commanded, cause the spell makes a demon take full control of her body. The real Fern is still alive just the demon has taken control over whatever she does. The Bone King also has a command over that demon so whatever he asks her to do she has no choice but to obey." Katy explained. I froze in my position as I noticed what the hologram was showing. He was all over her and she was allowing it. "No that isn't her, that isn't Fern, its a stupid Demon." I told myself. The hologram disappeared and I was glad for that. "How do we get her back!?" I asked and they all smiled at the change in subject. "Well we just go in. We act like we just want to talk and sense Bone King is distracted we fight and get her back. We all can go, he has a very small army so he'll be easy to take down. Considering we have four magic conductors they'll be easy to fight off." Daniel said and I agreed. "Wait so I have magic, Katy has it, Gary does, but who's the fourth one cause we know Melody can't go." I paused. "Actually Melody has to go" Gary corrected and I looked at him with disbelief. "Melody may be small but she has very strong magic, not as strong as Fern's but just enough to hold her down while you get rid of the demon." Katy explained. "And how do I do that?" I asked. "Fern is closest to you, all you need to do it call to her. And force the demon out of her body and get her back. You'll have to figure out how to do that on your own." Melody said and my jawed dropped at her answer. "How old are you?" Daniel blurted out before I could. "Ten" she answered and we both nodded. "Let's go get Fern!" I smiled.

{}Forever later{}

The guards escorted us into The Bone Kings throne room where he sat looking pissed. "I can sense Fern, she is through the door on the right of stupids throne." I mind linked Melody and Katy, they were going to be the ones to help me with getting Fern back. "What do you want, now!?" Bone King asked in a grouchy\slumped tone. "Let us see Fern!" Gary commanded making Bone King slightly smile. "She is kind of tied up right now, please come again." Bone King said getting up but Gary stopped him by shooting an arrow into his shoulder. I quickly ran with the girls as Gary fought the guards and Daniel fought Bone King.
We ran into the room to see Fern strapped to a chair groaning in pain and almost completely naked. Katy covered my eyes as if I was a child as Melody rushed to untie her and magically put clothes on her. When Katy moved her hand away, Fern was now wearing her brown nature outfit (the picture in the first chapter that's the outfit). She way laying on the floor as Melody and Katy held her down. "Let me go you-" Fern shouted but Ksty covered her mouth before she continued her screaming. I ran over to her and sat down next to her. I placed my hand on her arm making Fern freeze. She must've recognized my touch cause she looked into my eyes her eyes slightly fading to there normal color. "Jesse" she mumbled but her demon stopped her from finishing. Fern screamed out in pain as the demon fought against her for control. "Fern fight it, your strong, don't let it win." I cooed as she screamed out in pain again. "Make it stop..." She wispered as her chest rose up and black gas floated out her chest and disappeared into thin air. I looked to Ferns face to see sweat covering her face and her breathing slow. "She'll be out for a few hours, considering how much strength that must have taken." Katy said rubbing my back. I smiled at her before lifting Fern bridal style and walking out the room with her.