Chapter 19

Aira's POV

"So here is your room." Daniel said as we came up to a door. "Thank you" I said with a smile. "Uhm, Melody's room is just down the hall and Ferns is right here, you know where everything else is." He said as I opened the door to my room. The room was just beautiful and I can't believe I'd actually live here for a while. I was about to turn to Daniel when pain shot through my head and my knees buckled. I clenched my teeth to keep a scream from escaping my mouth as another shot of pain went through my head. "Aira!" Daniel shouted as he raised my head to look into his eyes. "The guys attacking again, we need to get you to lay down." He said as he helped me back on my feet and over to my bed. "Go help.... Melody!" I demanded but he shook his head no. "Katy and Gary are probably with her now. I'm staying here to help you." Daniel said but it came to me as a wisper as my body started to feel tiered. "Dan-" I was stopped by darkness taking me completely.

Fern's POV

I unwrapped the bandage on my stomach to see the wound completely healed. "Its healed" I sighed as I put the bandages in the trash can. I got up and walked back into my room to see Leaf Storm slept right on my bed. "Leaf-" I was cut off by a hooded figure walking in my room. "Good evening Fern" the man said in a weird accent. "Who-" I was stopped when he through a knife to my shoulder. I screamed in pain as it stabbed right into the skin. "Shhh you wouldn't want to wake Leaf Storm." He cooed as he walked closer to me. I wanted to walk away but my feet felt glued to the floor. I grasped the knife and pulled it out of my shoulder making the pain decrease by one point. I then held the knife tight and tryed hitting my attacker. "To slow my dear" he chuckled as he pulled out another knife and stabbed it into the forearm of my once good arm. I screamed out in pain closing my eyes while tears welled up in them. I didn't see what he pulled out next but right as it stabbed into my skin I let out another scream. Blood poured onto my shirt when he pulled the weapon out of my aide and stabbing it into my thigh. I opened my eyes, letting out another scream to see the hooded figure was now gone and the weapons as well. My door bursted open and in ran Jesse and Gary. My knees buckled, making me fall to the floor a pas out.

Melody's POV

I heard Aira and Fern scream the same time as I. My head hurt so bad but for some reason I could feel the same pain as my sisters. I looked to my mom as she layed me on my bed and put a blanket over my body. Jesse and my dad left to Fern, as Daniel was with Aira. "Mom...." I wispered making her turn to me with watery eyes. "Sweety you must rest." She cooed brushing a stray hair from my face. "I can feel there pain, but there is something weird. I can feel a weird presence in my head." I said taking deep breaths as another wave of pain hit me. "What kind of presence?" She asked with curiosity. I tried focusing for a moment before I knew what it was. "Someone is trying to stop my pain." I mumbled as I sensed the pain decreasing. "Can you tell me who or where this person is?" She asked. I nodded but right as I opened my mouth, darkness engulfed me.

Love this song and performance above, if you can guess the movie this is from shout it out in the comment bar below.