Chapter 18

"Jesse!!" Daniel shouted as he ran into the room. We both spun on our heal to see a huffing and puffing Daniel. "What is it?" Jesse asked his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Some girl is in the throne room wishing to speak with you, and she's hot." Daniel answered. I looked between Daniel and Jesse with wide eyes. "solii" I said before teleporting to the throne room with in seconds. "Dang I've always wanted to use that spell." I smiled a little dizzy. "Fern!" A girl shouted in front of me before jumping on me with a big hug. "Oh my gosh I've been waiting so long to find you." She whispered in my ear still not releasing me from the hug. "Ouch!" I moaned when the bandages touched my wound.
The girl quickly pulled away and looked at the wound. "Sorry" she apologized scratching the back of her neck. "That's okay, uhm who are you?" I asked making her give off a cheeky smile. "Aira sister of wind" she answered and I nodded. "Fern!" Jesse yelled from behind us as he walked into the room with Daniel, Melody, and the others. Me and Aira turned to them and waved slightly. "Sorry" I fakely apologized as he walked up to me and shot me a childish glare. "Not funny how do we know for sure she wasn't gonna kill you like all those other people." He pointed out. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Aira. "Aira, this is Daniel, Melody, Katy, Gary, and Jesse. Guys this Aira sister of air." I introduced and everyone waved. "Wow that was easy, we didn't even have to try to find the other sister." Gary laughed. "Wait-" I asked with a confused look. "I explained it to them on the way here." Jesse cut in. "Melody have you changed to your new form yet?" Aira asked noticing how she still looked young. Melody nodded with a frown. "Don't worry, I got mine only a couple of days ago, but the only reason Fern is on her second is cause she so hot headed." Aira pointed out. I gasped acting hurt by her comment. "Well, it ain't my fault." I spat sticking my tongue out at her. Her and Melody both laughed as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, anyways so sense we found each other, now we just have to figure out what the great evil is." Aira pointed out. "I know!" I shouted like a child. "The guy that keeps hitting us, me physically, Melody mentally and you some other way." I finished. "I get hit mentally too." Aira answered. "That not fair why am I the only one getting hit physically that's so unfair." I pouted making everyone laugh. "Its okay that just means you have a to strong mind to get hit mentally." Jesse reassured rubbing my shoulder. I smacked his hand away and walked over to my sisters. "Family hug!" Melody cheered as we all hugged each other.

Aira above! With another awseome song for you'll to listen to!