Chapter 3

"Melody, can you stay here with Leaf Storm while I go and speak with Jesse?" I asked bending down to Melodys eyesight level. "Sure" she said running to her bed and jumoing on it with Leaf Storm following. "Okay, I will be back later tonight." I said before heading to the front door. "Is Jesse what you lost years ago, like it says in the legends?" She asked. I thought about the question for a moment. "Yes" I finally answered before exiting the cabin and walking down to the docks. "Ready" Jesse asked as he waited next to his dragon. I nodded, walking over to him and climbing on Flashy with Jesse following. "Where to tonight?" I asked and he chuckled before we shot into the sky to an unknown place.

Once we landed I quickly realized where we are. "Do you remember when we want here?" He asked pulling his shoes off. "The lake where I ran from you, yep, but why here?"(lake above)I asked. "Because this is the same place I saw the fun side of you and now that you've changed back to a free soul I thought we might have some fun." He answered pulling his short off and stepping to next to me. I smiled before grabbing his hand, lacing it with my own, and running to the water. I raised us into the air till we were right above the water, then let our bodies plunge into the water.
I pushed above the water and let out a laugh as Jesse shook his wet hair in the air. He smirked at me before diving into the water and disappearing. I looked under me, before being lifted out the water and in the air. I looked under me to see myself sitting on Jesse's shoulders and him looking up to me. "Now I can do this!" He said before jumping up and bending back making me slam backwards into the water. I held my breath, before resurfacing again and glaring at Jesse. He smirked before I made a large wave of water cars on top of his head. He coughed up water before we both bursted out laughing.
"Wait, I'm getting a message from Leaf Storm." I said before closing my eyes and listening closely.
"Men are here! Trying to get Melody! Come quick!" She alerted and I quickly opened my eyes and reached for my magic. "Melodys in trouble." I quickly told Jesse as I raised us back into the air and shot us back to my cabin.