"Are you kidding me? Sit? When there's no teachers? LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" I ran up to Dumbledore's chair and sat on it.

Ava ran to the Slytherin table to imitate one, and Olivia sat at the Ravenclaw table.

"HELLO KIDS! I'M DUMBLEDORE! My speech this year is, EAT LOTS OF BACON," I announced.

Ava scoffed in a rude manor like a Slytherin would, and muttered, "I prefer Canadian Ham."

It took all my power not to laugh.

"Well, according to my calculations, the nearest piece of bacon is thirty point two feet away," Olivia said from the Ravenclaw table, in a nerdy voice. No offense to nerds, nerds were cool!

"SILENCE!" I said in Dumbledore's voice. That's all it took. Hermione, Ava, Olivia and I all burst out laughing.

Suddenly, food appeared on the Gryffindor table and I heard footsteps in the hallway. My eyes widened, and I quickly jumped off the chair and ran to the Gryffindor table. Ava and Olivia did the same.

Dumbledore pushed the doors open. When his eyes landed on us, he looked a little surprised that we were up so early.

"Good morning, ladies. I didn't expect to see you up so early," he said.

"Well, you see, Professor, I have some parcels arriving. Also some bacon hogging to do!" I smirked, and took a plate of bacon and started eating it.

"Hey! No fair!" Ava said.

"There's another right there you git!" I replied.

"Oh," Ava said in realization.

"That would be the owl!" I squealed. "Well, actually multiple owls."

First, came the huge package. When the Owls came I gave them some water and bacon, because I felt bad they had to carry such a large package so far.

"What's in there?" Olivia poked the package.

I was about to use the 'yo mama' joke, but I realized it might make her feel bad.

"You'll have to wait and see, child. Oooh! Here's the other one!" I squealed.

More owls came in, carrying a smaller package.

"And there will be one more..."

An owl flew in, but the letter it was holding wasn't for me. It was addressed to Ava and Olivia, in a red envelope. Both of their eyes widened, along with Hermione's, and they jumped out of their chairs and ran away.

Dumbledore headed towards his chair.

"Why are you guys backing away?" I said nervously.

"It's a Howler! Don't open it! Just let it explode!" Ava said frantically.

"Explode? Oh, and you shouldn't of said not to open it," I grinned evilly.

"No!" Everybody chorused, well, except Dumbledore. He just sat in his chair, a faint smile on his face.

I tore open the envelope. Yes, I did it. It floated up into the air, and making me jump in surprise, it started yelling.

"AVA AND OLIVIA! HOW DARE YOU NOT COME HOME FOR CHRISTMAS! YOU ARE BOTH A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY! GRYFFINDOR? I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU, OLIVIA! WELL, YOU NEVER DID HAVE THE QUALITIES OF A SLYTHERIN! SHAME ON YOU!"

The envelope burst into ashes, crumbling on the table. Olivia and Ava stood there, pale, Hermione looked horrified at such terrible guardians, and I stood there feeling bad. Dumbledore just sat there as if he had expected it.

Then, Ava and Olivia turned to each other, and started laughing.

"What?" I asked, smiling for some weird reason.

"We made them mad! It's always hilarious!" Ava said through tears of laughter.

"Brilliant!" I laughed.

"Thank you, thank you very much," Olivia bowed.