Lacus ✘ Reader: I'm Nothing Without You.

Lacus ✘Reader:

✪ꀾ I'm Nothing Without You  ✪ꀾ 

AliceShiren

YOU slip into your traditional vampire uniform, you grab your weapon and went patrolling around the city.

You went back into your room and change into your pj's. You've patrolling fr today and just like Mika, you don't drink human blood. But there's one person that keel forcing you to drink han blood, and it was non-other than Lacus Welt.

You comb your hair while humming ramdom songs when someone came in. You smiled at him and he smiled you back.

"What brings you here Lacus?" you asked softly . He released a heavy sigh and remove his cape.
You raised an eyebrow at him.

He just rolled his eyes he pull your head gently towards his neck. You smiled and first lick his neck, hehehe sorry readers ^_^V.

Then you bit him making him tensed up, your (E/C) glowed and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

You back away and wiped away the blood in your mouth and he lay down in your bed.

"Ahhhhh.... I'm tired..." he said and closed his eyes.
"H-hey! At least change your clothes first!" but he didn't answer and you released a sigh and lay down beside him and hug him. Then you fall asleep.

You open your eyes and sit up, Lacus is nowhere to be seen. You stood up and did your morning routine.

After changing you went patrolling again. While you were patrolling the queen called all of you, and you teleported inside the castle.

You look to your right and saw Mika, glaring at the vampire queen.

"Hi Mika." you said and look at Krul, whose now smiling evilly.

"Today! We will rule the whole Japan! And tomorrow! We will rule the whole world!! Hahaha!!" and she started laughing evilly so does the other vampires. But you and Mika didn't you just glared at her.

"Today, we will attack the human and kill them all!"

"Yeah!" and the crowd went wild, you closed your fist tightly that blood came out. Mika looked at you with wide eyes, but you just smiled at him and teleported to your room.

You remove your cape and toss it on the bed and you dive too on the bed.

"Why does vampires and humans have to fight?" you asked yourself turned to the right side and your eyes widened when you saw Lacus sleeping.

"Ahh!" you screamed and back away until you fell on the floor.
"Ouucchh..." you said and rub your butt. You look up and saw Lacus smirking at you.

"What the heck Lacus?!" you yelled at him and he just giggled. You glared at him.
"Don't 'giggle' me! What the heck are you even doing here?!"
"Is there something wrong to visit you?" he asked as he put his two hands behind his head. You release a low growl and walk out of your bedroom.

"I forgot to tell you." you look behind you and saw Lacus with a serious face.
"The queen said that all of us have to drink human blood." and because of what he said, your blood started to boil. You gritted your teeth and glared at him.

"HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I DON'T DRINK HUMAN BLOOD?!" you yelled at him making his eyes widened, then his serious face went into an angry one.