"Hello sweetheart," he greeted, "How are my girls doing?"

"Liam I'm worried," you sighed, "I haven't felt the girls move since yesterday. They've been constantly moving lately and all of the sudden it just stopped."

He bent down and placed a hand over your stomach.

"Maybe they're just being shy today," he suggested, "I'm sure they're fine darling."

"Liam something really just doesn't feel right," you said.

He nodded, "How about I call the doctor then?"

You shook your head yes and watched as he wandered off to the next room with his phone. He came back a few minutes later with your jacket and shoes in his hands.

"She wants us to go over to the hospital to get a quick scan of the babies," he said, "Just to check on everything."

He helped you with your shoes and jacket. He could tell you were beginning to panic.

"(Y/N) everything's gonna be fine," he assured taking your hand in his, "Don't stress about it."
...
Once you got to the hospital they already had an examination room waiting for you. You doctor only took a few minutes to come in and she started the scan on you right away.

"Everything looks fine," she assured, "The girls just flipped themselves into a very awkward position making it almost impossible for you to feel them move."

"Thank goodness," you sighed as all the fears you had melted away.

"I told you everything would be fine," Liam grinned kissing your temple.

The doctor pressed a few buttons and you heard your girls heartbeats fill the small examination room. It was the greatest thing you could've heard in that very moment.

Louis:
You thought you were done with morning sickness but yours decided to return. This time it came back even worse as well. You couldn't keep anything down and it was beginning to take its toll on you. You were too weak to even walk at the point.

"Lou," you called, "Louis."

He quickly came into the room.

"I'm gonna be sick again," you whimpered.

He helped you sit up in bed and held the trash can out for you. You didn't have any food left in your stomach so all that came up was water.

"Oh (Y/N)," he sighed, "It's okay, you're okay."

"Lou I can't do this anymore," you cried.

"Please let me take you to the hospital," he begged, "You can't keep doing this."

He had tried to take you to the doctor multiple times this week but you wouldn't let him. You didn't think it was worth going, what could the doctor do for you anyway?

"(Y/N) please," he pleaded, "What if this is hurting Ethan? Don't you want to make sure he's okay."

You gave in and let him take you. He helped you get dressed and carried you down to the car.
...
Once you got to the hospital they got you into a room and gave you fluids through an i.v. to get you hydrated again.

"Alright Mrs. Tomlinson," the doctor said, "Unfortunately you're just one of the very few women who experience extreme sickness throughout their pregnancy. There is medicine I can give you for it but right now I want to get you hydrated again. The baby looks good for now but I'd like to keep you here for at least over night to monitor both of you."

You thanked the doctor and he left the two of you alone for the night.

"You look better already," he grinned, "Are you feeling any better?

"Much," you nodded.

The i.v. was already helping to get some fluids back into your body.

"Good," he kissed your forehead, "Now close your eyes and try to get some sleep, okay. I love you."

"I love you too," you smirked closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep.
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "Insecurities."

/kate\