"Couldn't you go to classes though?" I asked.

"I suppose, and I know she's in good hands, but I don't like the thought of leaving her," she replied. "I'm really the only one who understands her."

"I hope she gets better," I said.

"We're trying our best to keep her sane, at least around certain people to keep her out of...you know where..."

"Yeah..." They were trying to keep her from going to St. Mungo's Hospital.

"At least till the end of the year," Calli said.

"Have you talked to Dumbledore?" I asked.

"We haven't gotten the chance, he hasn't been around," Calli replied. "Their are a lot of people saying that he's sick, or that he's traveling. Off fighting our enemies behind the lines, something like that."

"He's traveling, that's all," I said firmly. "I'm sure he'll be back soon and you can take her to him. Everything will be fine after that." Calli gave me a sad smile.

"I sure hope so," she said.

"I'll leave you now," I said softly and I stood up. "I'll-uh-talk to you later."

"Yeah, talk to you later," Calli said with a wave.

Sure, we weren't close, but they deserved to have someone to help them. They shouldn't be left alone with the situation they were in. Knowing that Dumbledore hadn't seen them made me angry. It made me angry at Dumbledore, and Madame Pomfrey, and mostly Voldemort. He's the cause to everything that's going wrong these days.

It's just not fair.

How can things be so perfect and then all of a sudden, poof, everything's terrible again? Just like the war when my parents were younger. When Harry's parents were still alive. With Sirius, and Lupin, and everyone else. When Neville's parents were sane and knew who he was. It was all Voldemort's fault.

Sirius was dead because of Voldemort. Lupin was a werewolf because of Voldemort's follower, Greyback. Lily and James were dead because of Voldemort. Neville's parents were crazy because of Voldemort. Harry had his scar because of Voldemort. Val was going nuts because of Voldemort. People were afraid because of Voldemort. I couldn't be with Draco because of Voldemort. Every damn thing was happening because of Voldemort.

I sighed as I sat down in between Bella and Neville again and then let out another sigh as I realized I still had to talk to Damon.

"You okay," Bella asked.

"Yeah, just a little stressed," I replied. She smiled at me and patted my arm.

"So, what's with you and Neville?" she whispered. I grinned and shook my head.

"Nothing, we were just talking," I whispered back. "He wanted to make sure I was alright and we talked about...some other things."

"What things?"

"Well, we're meaning up at Honeydukes next week in Hogsmeade, at two. We talked about stuff like attractions and Draco and I," I replied.

"Anything important about Neville I should know?" she asked. I thought back and remembered a told Neville I wouldn't tell anyone. Would best friends be an exception?

"We talked about some other stuff, but I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone," I replied.

"Oh, okay, that's fine," she said smiling.

"You're smiling, should I be scared?" Ron asked from across the table.

"Yeah, we're plotting a good way to sneak itching powder into your pants," I replied.