"Sabi po ni Lady Hina na punishment niyo daw po iyan."

"I agreed to do this mission inexchange for a lifetime supply of chocolates, but why the damn hell do I need to wear glasses.?"

"Punishment po daw. Goodluck po."

"Butler, I don't feel comfortable with glasses on." But he just left with his back straight and chin high up like he just succeeded the worst of missions.

Bumaling nalang ako sa isang ID na binigay ni Butler Chan saakin. Uy, meron akong bagong pangalan.

Siguro dahil kapangalan ko ang eskwelahan kaya baka may umakala na may relasyon ako sa may ari ng Izeiah High. Pati, last name ko nagiba.

They just removed one bloody letter and gave me the last name of one of the most notorious Clan.

Zeah Robinson

But why do I have to use the clan's name?

It also says here to limit my destructive abilities. To not bully anyone and to practice the art of nicetry..... niceness? Oh damn, kindness. I meant art of kindness.

Why did they put it on my ID though? Is it to always remind me?

You know what I just bloody realized that they have been doing to me?

They assign useless crap everyday to keep me busy from doing more nonsense that would later on build to create a bigger problem. And also, to limit the amout of times I escape from Butler Chan.

I have to worry my nerve on a lot of things. Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit ang dami na ang nasa schedule ko, noon limitado ang mga meeting na hinahandle ko kada linggo pero ngayon parang ipinapasa na saakin ni Ate Hina ang hirap na nasa balikat niya.

I don't want this crap to be tossed to me!

I've had enough during my childhood.

That started eversince I entered the doors of the Robinson Clan.

Story time!

So before I started my chocolate factory, I accidentally stumbled into another gang fight. There, I saw with my own eyes a person killing another one. Then a lady in a dark outfit with her mask, they called her Empress, picked me up from the ground because I was pushed by one of them.

The Empress said to me:

"Little Empress, reclaim your throne." But at that time, I didn't understand her so I just cried when one of the studs on her cuffs poked me.  She looked panicked and didn't know what to do with the crying me so she just gave me off to another person who gave me a lollipop.

The next day, I woke up in a really luxurious room. A guy, they called him Master, walked to me and squatted to level with my eyes.

I stared at him and suddenly my heart pulsed, and my eyes turned red for one quick second.

I saw him smiled and he pats my head

"We finally found you." He said that time. He carried me and threw me in a dungeon.

I almost lost a leg and it took me hours to get out of that dungeon. When I came out, I saw a crying mess ate Hina who immediately came over to hug the me who was covered in blood and bruises. All the while, she was glaring at the person who threw me in the dungeon.

"She is worthy." I've always known I was worthy to rule Asgard. Unfortunately, that wasn't what he meant.

Tsk.

"The Robinson Clan will accept her." He said and left while I fainted because of exhaustion.

The end of story time!!!!

I was wondering my arse off while unconsciously breaking the glasses although they'll just send me a new one, when I received a message from the leader of Robinson. The Master who threw me in the dungeon.

MESSAGE

Robinson;:
Ivan Shikaiken, the Shikaiken's
Heir, is going to attend Izeiah
High for this school year.

For the good of the mission,
I hope you don't interact with him.

Although confused, I still agreed.

Shikaikain Heir, Ivan Shikaiken....

Familiar.

"And since, Izeiah knows my son already. Maybe, she can stay with us for the day."