Chapter One

3 Months Later

"Wake up Z!" Johari yells entering my room.

It is too damn early to be yelling. There is no need to anyway. We can hear each other even if we whisper. One of the many perks of being a vampire. She just does extra crap sometimes to get under people's skin. I snuggle deeper into my nice cozy bed.

"Azia wake your ass up." Aiden says annoyed..

I throw the covers back and get up. "Alright Aiden damn. I'm up okay I'm up. Are you happy now?" I yelled waving my hands around in frustration.

A grin appear at the edge of his lips knowing he got to me. "Yes I am".

"Ugh! I hate you. The both of you". I uttered as I walk to the bathroom stopping by my closet to get my robe as they both sing "we love you too". I flick them both off as Aiden was leaving my room slamming the door behind him.

"So what colors are we wearing today blue, black, maybe purple?" Jo asked walking in and out of my closet.

"White and please clean up what you mess up". I called back as I started my shower.

When I entered back into the room, my clothes was already laid out for me. I smiled and thank Jo. She was like a big sister to me and I could never stay mad at her long. I got dressed putting on a white shirt with purple stripes and purple shorts. I decided to wear flats. Brush my hair a couple of times and walked down stairs to meet up with everyone else. As I got closer to the kitchen, I hear Aiden, Jo, and Quade arguing about whose going to drive.

"Are you guys seriously arguing about whose going to drive? I mean is it even that serious?" I was already annoyed with the fact I have to go to school and they got the nerve to be arguing over whose going to drive.

They all turned to look at me. "Yes."

"I mean come on Z, Jo can't drive." Nolan started. "You remember what happened the last time we let her drive." He murmured.

Quade and Nolan burst into laughter. Jo shot them a death glare and they instantly stopped. I just sighed as they continued to have their argument. See let me explain something. We just moved here from Sydney, Australia. Where is here? Rio.

We wanted to start fresh and now we are in the outskirts of the city in the middle of the forest in a three story house. I hope we don't have to leave anytime soon I really like it here and besides we built this house together ourselves from the ground up. I really like the city the only thing I don't like is going to school. Ugh!

Oh and when we stayed in Sydney, Quade let Jo drive and she crashed into a parked car. Period.

Let me give you an Idea of what the house look like, well it's more like a mansion. It's a 3 story mansion made out of both brick and stone. There are 7 bedrooms and bathrooms, 2 kitchens, an indoor/outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, a library, and a game room. There are three glass rooms in the house my room is one, then there's the downstairs kitchen, and the indoor pool area. The boys built them a basketball court on the side of the house. Oh and we also have a garage. Everybody has their own car but they insisted that we all ride together today. I didn't like the idea from jump because I knew this was going to happen.

"Can you guys just decide already so we can go and come back." I said. They all just looked at me and went back to arguing.

I just sighed and went over and leaned on Nolan. He was a lot taller than me. He was 6'1, with fairly light brown skin, sun glow hair, and these deep dark red eyes that could make any girl fall for him. He smiled at me and held me in his arms. I loved all of them but out of my family I was the closest with Nolan. We just got along better than everyone else and he understands me. I was about to go back to my room when Runako came down stairs.