Chapter Fourty

The waves crash violently onto the shore.

The branches of trees softly sway.

The birds chirp happily as they fly around in the sky fearlessly.

The hand full of people here are walking around full of joy.

The Villa's are beautiful with its private space and big beds, marble floors, fancy television sets. It's truly beautiful and any girl would dream of being here.

Except me.

I don't want to be here at all. Do I have much of a choice though? No.

One week. One week is how long it's been since I've been on this stupid little Island.

Six months. Six months is how long it's been since everything has happened. Aiden has tried contacting me a few times but I cut the telekinesis link we shared. They should move on with their lives. I almost caved in the beginning but my family is too important to me. I would continue to suffer as long as they are guaranteed their freedom.

Everyday since being with Garrick, I have snapped my neck and killed myself. I rather be unconscious for hours rather than be alive and completely miserable. These idiot people here are driving me insane. Some even call me their future queen. I am not their damn queen.

Garrick has bought the entire damn Island until god knows when. I am sitting on the freaking North Island of Seychelles. And I haven't been out of this Villa since he put me in here. I have the freedom to roam around. But what's the point, I can't escape.

Right now I am sitting on the bed staring out into the ocean. I have been sitting here since we've arrived. I haven't showered, wash my hair, brush my teeth, change my clothes, feed. Nothing. I'm pretty sure Garrick has grown tired of it but I don't care.

Time for the lights to go out again. I twist my neck, getting ready to snap it. Garrick grabs a hold of my jacket and snatches me out of bed.

"You're not killing yourself." He snaps.

A girl walks in with a pitcher of blood. She looks familiar. "Blood for the future queen."

He takes it and waves her off. "Drink this."

The hunger is burning my throat but I don't move. "I don't want it."

"Drink it now." He yells and I flinch. "Drink the damn blood Azia." His voice drops deadly low.

I shake my head. I step back to put some space between us and he knocks me on the floor in the process. He grabs my jaw, forcing my mouth to open. He pours the blood into my mouth and my attempt to get free is failing.

The blood is going everywhere. My mouth, my face, my hair. The pitcher empties out and he let's me go.

I stare at him with hatred. "Get off of me."

He let's me up. I wipe the stray tear from my face and head towards the bathroom. He throws the empty pitcher at the wall and it shatters.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He yells. "This is not the Azia I remember."

"You can't possibly be serious." I laugh humorlessly. "Garrick you ruined my life. You killed me and my parents. Had it not been for Runako, I would be dead." I yell back.

I walk over and punch him in his damn face. The nerve of this crazy as vampire. With everything that he's done, did he really expect for us to just pick up where we left off?

"I knew you would make it."

I scoff. "Of course you did."

"Azia my heart will forever be yours."