YouTube. This is just fantastic(part 3)

Start from the beginning

"What do you want? I didn't do anything but kill Stefan and turned Elena into a troll." Damon chuckled and Stefan rolled his eyes. 

"I saw that video. It's becoming a big hit." My eyes widened. 

"Really?" I asked surprised but turn back to a mask. "I mean, I couldn't care less." I lied. Maybe they would- who am I kidding? Not even Pinocchio would belive that lie. Ugh, I'm usually a better liar! Damon smirked at me and I shoved the potato fingers in my mouth. We sat there awkwardly for a few minutes before I sighed. 

"What do you want?" I demanded coldly. 

"It's your birthday." They said together. I blinked once. Twice. Three times. Stefan sighed. 

"Do you honestly think we would forget?" I nodded firmly. Damon scoffed and took a sip of his bourbon. 

"Yeah, keep dreaming kid. No one could forget what you made us do for your birthday." I laughed involuntarily. Flashes of Stefan in a pink princess dress and Damon walking around like Magnus Bane came to mind. The brothers grimaced but I saw a small smile on each face. I cleared my throat. 

"Yeah. My birthdays are completely unforgettable."(I HAVE NO SPELL CHECK!! GRR!) I agreed. 

"Exactly. So we managed to get you a few presents." Ugh, they remembered my weakness. I started to get excited as horrid as that was. I clamped the feeling down and glared at each boy making them flinch slightly. 

"If this is a bribe for my forgiveness you are sorely mistaken. It'll take much more than that to make me forgive you for killing me." I hissed the last part quietly. Humans tend to eavesdrop sometimes. They stared at me sadly as I straightened and plastered a smile on my face. 

"So where are they?" I asked, tapping my fingers on the counter. They smirked and Damon pulled out a box out. It's wrapping paper was crosses and black background. I laughed and tore it open. I gasped. He got me replacement cd's. Avril Lavigne, Breaking Benjamin, 3 Days Grace and like a bunch more. My grin was hurting my cheeks but I continued to smile. I was getting depressed without my music.  

"Keep looking." Damon advised. I looked at him in confusion but did so. I stared in surprise at the papers stating I was now a proud owner of a... brand new ferrari? I looked up in confusion at him. 

"It's brand new so it'll be here in a couple of days. We thought you'll get bored of stealing cars and hitching rides." He explained. I squealed and launched myself at him. He was shocked but hugged me back. I pulled back after a few moments and blushed lightly. Awkward! I tucked my hair behind me ear and looked expectantly at Stefan. He gave me another box this time it had roses and a dusky blue background. It was so pretty! I tore into it and gasped. 

"You got me a new laptop?" He nodded cautiously. 

"Thank you!" My old one is in the ruins that was my room and was probably caught in the crossfire. Poor Sarah. He gave me a weak smile and nodded his head to the box. I sighed but looked. My eyes widened and I raised my eyebrows. 

"Seriously?" I held up a Barbie me inside her version of my father's favorite car. They snickered and I shoved it back in the box. One year they actully gave me a Volvo (isn't that the car???) and you know what I did? I promptly got in and drove it off a bridge. It crashed into a tree on the way down which I was immensly happy about. 

"I'll kill you later." I told the Barbie and closed the box before giving Stefan the bear hug. 

"Thank you both." I said happily. They nodded and Stefan pulled out his wallet. I looked at him in confusion as he got out a couple hundred dollar bills.