Chapter 26 - punish him

(A/N the 1D boys are in this chapter. They just play normal teens, but I decided to keep their names the same so you don't get confused.)

All week I got my revenge and punished Chase. I know it was wrong but it seems like the distractions worked for him. It also worked for me. It's not like I did anything compared to him. I may have kissed one or 2 but that's it. I went on dates with the other 3.

Today was Saturday and I was sitting on my bed thinking about the week I had. I had a date everyday after school with 5 different guys. I remember everyday.

(Flashback)

Monday

After school I went on a date with some guy called Liam. He was a jock. He is captain of the soccer team at our school. We stared talking and he asked me out on a date. I said yeah.

Later on he drove his car to somewhere with a beautiful view of the city. It was actually romantic. It's a pity he didn't just want to talk.

After a couple of minutes of talking he leaned in. I started to pull away and think of Chase. That's when I kissed him back. We then had a make out session but nothing more. I didn't think about Chase once.

He took me home and that was it. None of us wanting anything else out of it.

Tuesday

Today I went on a date with Zayn. He was another jock. He was captain of the basketball team. I was expecting the same as yesterday but turns out he's actually really sweet.

He took me to a restaurant and we talked about things. He brought up Chase and I just changed the subject.

After that he took me home. He told me to text him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Wednesday

I have a date with Harry today. He was kind of new and all the girls wanted him. He was a bit of a badboy but not as bad as Chase.

Just like Liam he wanted a make out session but afterwards he actually took me somewhere to have a date.

He took me go karting. I obviously won. After that we laughed and joked until we got home. He gave me another kiss then I left.

Thursday

After school somebody called Louis took me on a date. Apparently he was a little bit of a nerd, but a hot one. He was actually really popular with the girls. Unfortunately he was looking for someone to date.

He took me to see a movie. We sat there while he put his a around me and I snuggled into his chest. After the movie he took me home. He walked me all the way to my door and said he had a good time. I said the same then he kissed my forehead and left.

Friday

Today was the last date I had. This time it was with Niall. He was a transfer student from Ireland. All the girls obviously liked him because of his accent. It was hot.

Turns out he was a cutie and a gentleman. He took me to a park for a picnic and we laughed and joked. I actually liked him. Unlike the other guys I didn't tell him that we were just doing this as a one time thing. I wanted to get to know him better.

After the park he took me home. Being a gentleman he asked if he could kiss me on the cheek I giggled and replied with a yes. He then left and said he'll see me Monday.

He's the only one that wanted to get to know me. And I wanted to get to know him.

(End of flashback)

Today was Monday and time for school. Luckily I dodged the guys I've been on dates with apart from Niall. We talked all day.

While we were by my locker he gave me a quick kiss while nobody was looking. He didn't know that Chase was, but I did. I then grabbed Niall's hand and went to lunch.

The rest of the day I could see Chase giving me looks. I just ignored him. I knew what he was going to say. That I was using him. I didn't want to admit it but it was true. I did really like Niall and our date was fun and I loved hanging out with him, but I was just pushing it when I saw that Chase was around.

I was going to prom with Niall he asked me in the cutest way possible.

We ordered pizza and when it came he asked if I could answer the door I said sure and went.

I gave the man his money then brought the pizza inside. I opened it and I saw it said yes on one half and no on the other.

Niall then walked in with a poster and flowers that read.

Will you go to prom with me

He smiled shyly then looked at the pizza. I giggled then grabbed a slice that said yes. I showed him then ate it.

He gave me a quick kiss in the cheek then we watched Netflix until he left.

I actually wanted to go to prom with him, but I kept thinking of Chase.

I hated the person that I've become. I've turned into every other girl at our school and I wasn't happy about it. From now on there was no more thinking about Chase or dating other guys. I liked Niall and that's how it's supposed to be.

What have I become?
-------------------------------------------
Hey.
Here's chapter 26.
Ive decided to finish this book on chapter 32 so not many chapters left.
I am going to finish this book before 2016 so I can publish another.
At the end I'll list the books I have also written and you can decide which one you want next.
Picture of Sarah and her 'dates'.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx