Chapter 16 - Friday

I was currently making my way to the cafe where I planned to meet Tori. Just as I was about to cross the road I saw someone i didn't want to see by the entrance.

"Oh if it isn't the bitch" she giggled.

'Oh if it isn't the slut' I mentally retorted in my mind.

"Excuse me!!" She squealed.

"Shit. I said that out loud" I mumbled to myself.

"I can't believe you have the guts to call ME a slut. After what you've done" she smirked.

Now it was my turn to squeal.

"What!!!!" I asked.

"Well first you and Jayden were this thing, then you were all over Chase and after that you went on a date with his best friend. After that you were back over Chase and just forgot about Jason" she grinned and put her hand on her hip.

"Woah. First of all me and Jayden are best friends, and that's it. Secondly, I hate Chase and I don't even talk to him anymore, and lastly I did go in a date with Jason but it didn't work out" I replied with sass.

"Agh! You're such a lying bitch. Why does everyone even like you? You're not even pretty" she screamed and stormed of.

Ouch.
-----------------------------------------

After she left I finally entered the cafe and saw Tori sitting in a booth. I also saw Luke, I guess she was put on babysitting duty.

"Heyyyyy" I cheered as I took a seat.

"What's up?" Tori asked.

"Nothing. What's Luke doing here?" I asked her gesturing to the 9 year old.

"Oh. I wanted to come. I haven't been outside for weeks!" He cried dramatically.

"Ok then" I replied with a giggle.

Soon after that we were deep in conversation talking about the prank I pulled i Chase.

"OMG really!!! What was his face like?" I asked laughing my head off.

"He looked like a five year old who's ice-cream just dropped on the floor" Luke chuckled.

"Hahahaha" we all burst out laughing.

"Well that's what he gets for being a-" I started then was cut of by.......oh shit.

"For being a what?" He asked me tilting his head to the side, then giving Tori and Luke death glares.

First of all I was a bit scared to face him, but then I realised that he deserved it for being an asshole. Who the hell does he think he is.

"For being a complete asshole!" I yelled at him in a 'duh' tone.

"Why are you even here?" We both asked at the same time.

We suddenly looked at Luke and Tori and they had grins on their faces. What are they doing?

"You guys need to TALK about this" she said putting enthuses on the 'TALK' part.

"Fine" Chase said angrily taking a seat next to me.

Here we go. 2 hours of complete hell talking with Chase. Aghhhh!!!!!!