Chapter 6 - The prank war begins

So today I woke up with many thoughts running through my head;

The prank war,
School,
The fact that I had my first kiss,
And the fact that it was with Chase.

I got up and changed into something casual. I wore my denim shorts with an oversized cream jumper. I then added a brown scarf and sunglasses, along with a black handbag and cream Nike trainers.

I walked downstairs and I was greeted by the 3 people I love. Jenna was making breakfast, Lily was probably texted Jake and Jayden was sat at the counter looking into space. I decided to run up to Jayden and hug him. Let's just say that didn't work.

"Shit, sorry Sarah!" He said with a pout on his face. Aw he looked cute when he pouted.

"It's fine. You didn't mean to almost knock me out by punching me. Plus you missed my face" I laughed.

He soon eased up and laughed with me. Lily looked up from her phone for a second to see what we were laughing about, but soon carried on texting.

"Here ya go guys" Jenna said handing us a plate of pancakes.

Me and Jayden stuffed our faces while lily declined and carried on texted. What is up with her, she is never this glued to her phone.

"Hey lil, you alright there?" I asked "you are looking at your phone like it's your life" I giggled.

"Hmm....oh, yea I'm fine" she answered.

"That didn't sound convincing" I said suspiciously. Now I was intrigued.

"It's fine, I'm just texting Jake" she assured me.

"If you say so" I replied.

After we finished breakfast we went into Jayden's car. He had the best car ever, that's probably due to his rich dad. Even though Jayden was loaded he never took it for granted and he wasn't stuck up either, that's what I liked about him.

Jayden turned on the radio and he was about to change the station when we heard our song come on. Me, Jayden and even Lily began pelting out the words to tick tock by Kesha. This was the first song we listened to at our first high school party, so this was our song. Cheesy I know, but it's still cute that we have a song.

We sang this song until Jayden pulled up at our school.

Time to enter the hell hole.
-------------------------------------
Chase's POV

I just saw Sarah enter with her friends. This is the perfect time for my prank.

"Hey dude, let's set up the prank" I said to Jake.

"Sorry dude I can't help you, I promised to go meet Lily before class" he said with a sad smile.

"Dude, you are so whipped" I laughed.

"Well at least I can settle down with a girl. Your about to prank the girl you were having a make out session with yesterday" he retorted with a smirk.

"We weren't making out bro, your over exaggerating" I defended.

"Whatever man, see you later" he laughed while walking away with a smirk.

Me and Sarah weren't making out. We kissed for about 15 seconds. Plus it was just a dare. Rhianna told me to kiss the prettiest girl so I did. I'm not going to lie, Sarah is really pretty. That doesn't mean I like her though. Why am I even thinking about this, I should be setting up the prank.