Chapter 30 - happily ever after

Today is graduation. I can't believe it's already the end of the year. So much has happened. So many ups and so many downs. It's unbelievable that everything has gone by so fast.

"Hey babe. You ready" Chase said putting his arms around my waist.

"Yep. Graduation here we come" I said putting my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Let's go" he said holding my hand.

We walked to our seats in the gymnasium where the graduation was being held.

Soon enough my name was called.

I took my place up on the stage followed by Chase and everyone else.

I saw Jenna and dad clapping and cheering along with everyone else.

Then the time came to throw our hands in the air and say goodbye high school.

Afterwards a ran up to everyone so Jenna and dad could take pictures.

"Say we just graduated motherfuckers" Jenna shouted clicking the camera.

"We just graduated motherfuckers!" We all cheered.

After that I talked to the girls. As in me, lily, Tori, Jenna and Rhianna. Yes, me and Rhianna have became friends and she fits into our group. She is also dating Niall now who has also joined our group.

While I was talking to the girls about graduating I saw that my dad had made friends with parents and teachers and I saw him talking to them. I also saw the boys had formed I little circle to talk.

"We've graduated" Tori squeals.

"I know right" Rhianna cheers.

Jenna disappeared and was probably with Jason who had also vanished.

"It's gone by so fast" Lily smiled.

"I know. It was only yesterday that we started high school" I laughed.

We then joined up with the boys and started talking about everything that's happened and talking about how none of us would know each other is it hadn't been for Lily and Jake dating.

"Well your welcome" Jake bowed.

We all started to laugh.

It's funny how we were all couples. We are basically a gang of couples who all happen to be best friends.

We then started talking about memories and the prank war.

"Oh Sarah, remember that time in 3rd grade with the scissors" Jayden laughed.

"What happened in 3rd grade with the scissors?" Tori asked.

"We promised never to speak of that!" I warned Jayden.

"Tell us!!!" Everyone yelled.

He then told them the story and then we all started laughing. Everyone else then started telling their own stories.

Soon after Chase had brought me away so we could be in private. But not on our own, just away from the gang.

"We've made it" I smiled.

"We sure have" he smirked kissing my cheek.

He then grabbed my waist lifting my up and spinning me around. I giggled and put my arms around his neck.

"Stop I'm getting dizzy!" I yelled while laughing.

He chuckled then stopped spinning he gave me a long kiss then put me down.

"Agh not again" we heard a little boy gag.

"Luke!" I yelled hugging him. I haven't seen him in forever.

"Okay.....can't......breathe" he said gasping for air.

"Sorry. I've missed you" I laugh.

"I've missed you too" he mumbled looking down at the ground.

"You've what?" Chase asked teasing him.

"Shut up!" Luke said going red.

We then got back and joined everyone else talking more photos and laughing and joking.

And then we all lived happily ever after.
-------------------------------------------
It's not the end yet guys.
3 more chapters though.
Cute pictures of Charah for you guys.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx