Chapter 28 - forgiven

"What did you want to talk about" I asked him.

"Us" he answered simply.

"Chase you know there is no-" I was cut of by light rain.

"Look just let me say something" he pleaded.

"Fine but hurry. It's raining" I huff.

His eyes started to water and I knew I would start crying soon too.

"Your trying to punish me back,
And it was horrible because,
I'd die for you." He started as a tear escaped my eyes.

"I love you Sarah,
I love you so much and it's killing me.
Please forgive me" he said as a tear slipped down his cheek.

By now the rain got heavier but I didn't care. I was sobbing. I've missed him so much and i didn't even know. I'm trying to have a relationship with Niall, but the truth is I love Chase and that never stopped.

As I was crying Chase came over and cupped my cheeks wiping the tears then hugging me.

I finally stopped crying and he broke the hug but cupped my face again.

"Chase your right. I was trying to punish you. I hated seeing what you did with those girls. I convinced myself that I needed a distraction then when I became close with Niall, I convinced myself that i hated you" I said looking him in the eye.

"The truth is I don't hate you Chase, I love you. And I love you so fucking much and it's annoying that I can't get over you and forget about you. I love you too Chase and I forgive you" I said starting to cry again.

Chase them kissed me. He gave me the kiss I've been missing and wanting ever since me broke up. We put all our passion into the kiss.

He snakes a hand around my waist and uses his other to cup my cheek. I put my arms around his neck and put my fingers through his hair.

We broke apart to catch our breathes.

"Wow" I breathed.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that" he mumbled.

"Oh, I think I do" I said smashing his lips on mine again.

We carried on kissing until I got a text from Niall. He was asking me where I was because he needed to talk to me. I told him I was outside. He said he'd be here in a minute.

"I'll meet you back inside" I whispered as I saw Niall coming towards us. I gave him his jacket and told him to go somewhere while I talked to him. He gave me a quick kiss them ran. He even looked hot running.

"Hey" I said greeting him.

"Hi. You do realise it was raining right" he said gesturing to my now wet hair.

"Yeah. It was fine. What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well I have something to tell you" he said with his smile disappearing from his face.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked getting slightly worried.

"Well when I was with Rhianna I kind of kissed her, it was only for a couple of seconds though because she pushed me and asked me if it was alright. I told her that we weren't a couple and then she said she that I should come and tell you" he said in a rush then frowned.

Wow Rhianna really has changed.

"I can't believe I kissed someone else who wasn't my date" he said face palming and looking down at the floor.

You and me both brother.

"Niall it's completely fine. We only went on one date and we were taking it slow remember. Technically we are just friends. Just because you brought me here as your date doesn't mean you can't talk or kiss other girls" I said lifting his chin.

"So you don't mind me and Rhianna at all?" He asked shocked.

"No, but you do have to promise me something" I smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"You have to still be my friend" I joked.

"Of course. We are best friends" he smiled giving me a hug.

"No what are you waiting for. Go get her" I giggled.

"Are you okay by yourself?" He asked.

"Actually I'm going to find a friend. I can go home with them too" I lied.

"Okay bye" he said kissing my forehead.

After he left Chase came back.

"Why were you hugging and kissing?" He asked.

"Awh is someone jealous" I joked.

"No. I just wanted to know why you were hugging and why he kissed your forehead" he said obviously jealous.

"He came to say that he found a girl that he likes and I told him that we can stay friends actually" I said matter of factly.

"Oh. Well thats fine then" he smirked then kissed me again.

Then it started to rain heavier.

"Here take this and come on" he said giving me his jacket again and leading me to the parking lot.

"Here get in" he smirked.

"Wait, you have a car?" I asked in shock.

"No my mom does. I just happen to have it tonight" he smiled and then we got in.

Then we kissed again.

Finally life was happy and back to the way it should be.
-------------------------------------------
Hey.
Charah is back.
Picture of Chas rand Sarah when they were talking.
I love that picture.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx