Chapter 12 - Dating and decisions

Today was my date with Jason. I was so nervous.

Even though I haven't had a boyfriend before. I have been on dates, but for some reason this felt different.

Right now I was with lily and Tori. They insisted on picking my outfit.

"Wear this" Tori said putting a dress against my body.

"How about this?" Lily said getting another dress.

"Girls!!!" I yelled.

"Sorry" they both said at the same time.

I just wanted something normal to wear for the date.

"This!!!!" They both screamed.

They picked a strapless dress that was sliver at the top then turned to a pale beige colour. It was nice, but I haven't dressed like that for ages.

"Are you sure?" I asked them both.

"Yeah" lily answered.

"Now let's do you hair and makeup!" Tori squealed.

Time to go through hell for 3 hours.
------------------------------------------

"OMG!!" We all said together.

The girls had finished and damn did they do a good job.

I was wearing the dress they picked out earlier with a pair of silver heels. For my hair the girls had curled it and due to my constant protests my makeup was subtle. Just some eyeliner and mascara, they also put a little bit of beige eye shadow on me and I put on some lipgloss to finish the look.

"You girls did an amazing job" I yelled with excitement.

"I know right" lily giggled.

Suddenly a knock on the door brought me out of my admiring.

"That's him. Thanks again girls!" I yelled while walking down the stairs.

"Bye" they both yelled after me.

I walked down the stairs and I was greeted by a very well dressed Jason.

He was dressed in a simple grey t-shirt with some black jeans and Nike trainers. He finished off his look by styling his hair a bit and wearing a jacket. Am I overdressed?

"Wow" was all he could say as he looked me up and down.

I started to worry now.

"Am I overdressed?" I asked with worry "I can go change" I suggested about to turn around.

"No" he said grabbing my arm "You look beautiful" he complimented with a smile.

"Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself" I giggled.

"Should we go?" He asked gesturing to the door.

"Yeah, come on" I replied grabbing my bag and following him outside.

We walked into his car and drove off.

Time for my date.
------------------------------------------

"This place is amazing!" I squealed as we pulled up in front of the restaurant.

"I hope the food tastes as good as it looks" he chuckled.

He had a nice laugh. Even though Chase had a bet- woah, why am I thinking about Chase while I'm on a date with Jason?

Jason soon snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You coming, or staying in the car?" He laughed.

I giggled and exited the car. We walked to the entrance, and boy did it smell good.

"This smells amazing" we both said at the same time then laughed.

We took our seats and looked at the menu. A couple of minutes later a waitress came up to us.

"Hey may I take you- Jason?" She yelled.

"Charlotte?" He yelled back.

He got out of his seat and they hugged. I wasn't jealous or anything and I haven't been on many dates, but I'm pretty sure you don't hug other people while your date is sitting opposite you. Just saying!

I started to feel awkward, so I did what any other person does when they try to get attention. I cleared my throat.

"Omg are you okay, do you want some water?" The waitress asked in a worried voice.

Yep, as you guessed I had a coughing fit while trying to clear my throat. Well done Sarah.

"No...it's fine do....don't worry" I said in between coughs.

I finally settled down and we were back to normal. What an awesome start to the date.

"So who's your friend?" I asked him.

"Oh this is Charlotte" he said gesturing to the waitress "we've known each other forever, but then she moved" he said smiling to her.

"Hi, you must be Sarah" she greeted me with a wave.

"Hey" I greeted back with a smile.

Am I the only one that senses a third wheel here, and I'm not talking about Charlotte.

I hope this date gets better.
---------------------------------------

We were now on our way home from the date. Turns out it didn't get better. I think that me and Jason are better as friends. I hope he feels the same, otherwise this will be awkward.

He pulled up outside my house and he walked me to the door.

"Thanks, I....uh, had a good time" I stuttered.

"Um....me too?" He said sounding more like a question.

I should just tell him.

"Okay the truth is, I think it was awkward. And I think we are better off being friends" I said really fast. I'm surprised he understood me.

"Really?" He questioned. I couldn't tell whether he was happy or sad.

"Um.....yeah" I finally said.

He took a deep breath then smiled.

"Thank god" he muttered "that was one awkward ass date" he laughed.

"Tell me about it" I laughed back.

"Next time we are going out as friends" he said standing up straight.

"Definitely" I smiled.

We hugged and I was about to break it apart when the door opened.

"Chase?!" I yelled and questioned at the same time.

He looked at me then at Jason, his expression changed, but I can't tell you how. What's up with him.

"Didn't realise you were busy" was all he said then he walked off into his house.

"Well that was weird" Jason said.

"Yep" I answered.

We hugged again then he left. I went up to my room and changed. I texted Chase, but he didn't answer me. I also tried opening my window, but he had closed his window and curtains.

Why is he ignoring me?
----------------------------------------
Chase's POV

When I saw them there I didn't know what happened. She said my name and I just walked away bluntly.

I went straight to my room and saw that she had texted me. I ignored it. I also closed my window and curtains before she came to the window.

I don't know why I was mad. I couldn't be jealous. I don't even like her.

Why am I ignoring her?
----------------------------------------
Hey guys
Here's chapter 12
Sorry it's taken me so long to update, I didn't know what to write
Why is Chase mad at Sarah
Picture of Jason and Sarah for you
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx