Chaper 2 - Messages Neighbors and pick-up lines

So since today was Saturday I thought I was just going to sit in bed all day watching teen wolf on my laptop. Let's just say that didn't happen.

When I woke up I went downstairs to go see Jenna since she was probably already up. I found her in the kitchen making breakfast so I just sat on the stool next to a table and waited.

Unlike me she looked really pretty in the morning. She had a messy bun in her shoulder length ombré hair and no make-up on, yet she still looked perfect. Even though me and Jenna are sisters, we look the complete opposite to each other. She has blue eyes while mine are brown, Her hair is straight while mine is wavy, and her skin is quite tanned while I'm really pale. The only thing we have in common is the same type of personality I guess.

Jenna had finished breakfast and she took a seat next to me on a stool.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing much" I lied. The truth was I wanted to get revenge on Chase but I didn't know how.

"Okay then" she said with disbelief in her face "Don't tell me about the funny ass heart attack you had in school yesterday" she giggled.

My jaw was on the floor. How could she know. I never told her and Jayden and lily never hang around with her, unless there's something I don't know about.

She was now looking at me and laughing even harder and she looked like a seal, which made me laugh too.

"H...how did you know that!?" I asked her, or maybe screamed at her.

"Baby it's all over YouTube. Your famous" she stated calmly.

"WHAT!!??" I shrieked.

I can't believe that douche put it on YouTube. How could he do that. Now it's definitely not going to blow over. Agh I hate him!!! This is the reason I try to be invisible. I blame Lily for this, if she had never gotten with Jake then nobody would know who we are.
On second thought, how did Jake and Lily even get together? I should really ask her. First I'm going to give Chase a piece of my mind.

I logged into Facebook and tapped chase's page. Then I tapped on the message icon and started to type.

To: Chase

How could you post that video of me on YouTube you jerk.

I suddenly regretted sending Chase that message. I wanted to stay invisible. He probably won't even answer anyway because he prob-!! You know what he did answer so I guess it's too late to stay invisible now.

From: Chase

Babe, it's just a video don't sweat about it. Plus I think you look really cute when your having a heart attack x

What!! Wait, did he just call me babe and cute. What the hell?! Agh this guy is annoying.

To: Chase

Ok 2 things
First, never call me babe ever
Second, stop being such a jerk you douche

He replied instantly looks like he's having fun.

From: Chase

Ok fine I won't call you babe. How about I call you neighbour instead? ;)
Gtg see you soon xx

What is he talking about?
--------------------------------------

Chase's POV

I laughed as I turned off my phone and finished packing. Turns out we are moving house and it's going to be next door to the Johnson's. Which means more pranks.

"Chase hurry up we are leaving" my mother yells from the stairs.

"Alright I'm done, I'm going to help Luke finish his packing" I answered on my way to Luke's room.

Luke is my younger brother. Nobody really knows I have a brother because he's only 9. He is just like me though. We both have messy brown hair and brown eyes. The only difference is he has freckles all over his face. Our personalities are really similar too. We both love kicking each other's asses at games and we are both really loud, so as you can tell we get on well.

"Yo Luke, do you need some help packing?" I asked him when I walked in his room.

"Not really you just need to help me take them downstairs" He answered.

"Alright let's go then" I said while picking up some boxes then taking them downstairs to put in the car.

After all the boxes were in the car we had lunch then left to go to the new house. Let's just say it was one heck of a car ride since all of Luke's gadgets were in one of the boxes. Jeez this kid doesn't stop talking.
-----------------------------------------

When we got into the house we just loaded the boxes in our new rooms and relaxed. I went into my new room it was bigger then my old room and I had my own bathroom so I'm good. I open my window to find the girl I pranked yesterday on her laptop. I'm pretty sure her name is Sarah, but I'm not too sure. I went onto Facebook and found our messages, then I texted her.

To: Sarah

Hey look out your window. A sexy guy just moved next door ;) xx

She looked confused at first, and she looked cute when she was confused might I add. Then she finally put her laptop down and and opened her window. I swear he eyes popped out of her head when she saw me. This should be fun.
--------------------------------------

Sarah's POV

Omg. I swear my eyes just popped out of my head. Sure enough mr bad boy the prankster was smirking at me through his window that was basically I branch journey from mine.

"How are you?" He asked with a smile that I have to admit looked hot but that wasn't the point.

I let out a sigh and answered him.

"You know" I started "I hate it when people start a conversation with that. Think of something more interesting" I replied with another sigh.

"Well I was trying to think of something cute to say" He said with yet another hot smile.

"Why didn't you?" I questioned actually really interested.

"I couldn't think of anything as cute as you" He winked with a smirk. That was a sexy smirk might I add. Anyway that's not the point.

Did he really just use a pickup line on me. What the hell, he is such a flirt.

"Really?" I asked unimpressed.

"Oh come on, you loved my pickup line gorgeous" He winked. God he has to stop with the winking.

First of All I made a disapproving face then I actually thought about what he said. He just called me gorgeous. Even though he is obviously a cocky jerk and didn't actually mean to compliment me my cheeks still flushed pink. The perks of being pale and blushing at even the littlest of things.

I have a feeling that my life is going to change.
----------------------------------
Hi guys
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
I think it's time for Sarah to get some revenge. xx

Courtneyleighxx