Chapter 14 - Ending the prank war

Chase's POV

Today I had no idea what to do. Sarah has been texting me, so I've texted her back and called her babe so she doesn't get suspicious. She said she wants to come over and hang with me and the crew. I don't know what to do.

I usually go to Jason about this girlie shit, but even though they aren't dating, I don't feel right telling him.
In the end I did the only thing I could.

I told my brother.

"Finally!" He cheered.

"What?" I asked him.

"Well it's about time" he said rolling his eyes.

"Wait, you knew?" I asked in confusion.

"Well yeah, you were almost kissing yesterday" he said in a 'duh' tone.

"Why didn't you tell me I liked her!" I yelled at him.

"Really dude, you just asked me why I didn't tell you you had a crush?" He asked laughing.

"Shut up you little sh-" I started, but was then interrupted by someone entering the door.

"OMG!!!" She squealed. I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

"How much of that did you hear Tori?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Not much, but I did hear the part where you had a crush on Sarah" she smiled.

"Shit" I cursed "you can't tell her anything, understand?" I said hoping she would agree.

"Fine!" She said finally.

"Anyway, your mom told me to tell you we can go now because she's back" she said walking to the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"To meet with the guys and your lover" she cooed.

"See ya dude" Luke said walking into his room.

"Okay let's go" I said to Tori as we walked downstairs to my bike.

"Yeah, I'm taking my car" she stated running away from my bike.

"Haha, coward" I muttered.

Time to face the love of m-

I mean time to face Sarah.
----------------------------------------

We were now at Tori's house.

We were all just talking and stuff. Tori being Tori made Sarah sit next to me which has made things way more awkward. She told me to just ask her out, but what if she doesn't like me? It will ruin  everything. I am never having a prank war again. I've only ever loved a girl once and we didn't work out. Hence the reason I am a player. It gets my mind off of things and stops me falling for girls.

"Hey" she cheered.

"Hey babe" I smirked.

I looked her up and down, yes I was checking her out, but I'm a dude. I can't help it. She was wearing a skirt with a matching jacket and black wedges. She looked hot. I never noticed how tanned she was before. Geez, I sound like a girl. What is happening right now.