Chapter 11 - Summer Romance and new hair

Today was the start of summer break. Finally!!! No more school for 6 weeks.

I woke up today and felt like I needed to do something, so I rang lily to go to the mall. She said she was with Jayden today. Not going to lie, I was offended they didn't invite me, but they haven't spent that much time together so it's alright. I didn't want to go with any of the boys because I wanted a girlie day. In the end I decided to call Tori. She will probably say no, but it's worth a shot.

Sarah: hey Tori, what's up?

Tori: nothing much, just bored. What about you?

Sarah: same here. I was thinking about going to the mall.

Tori: oh really? I could do with a haircut.

Sarah: really, do you want to come with me then?

Tori: yeah sure, I'll meet you in 10.

Sarah: okay see ya soon.

Tori: okay, bye.

Yay! Time to go shopping !!!
------------------------------------------

I heard Tori beep her horn outside. Time to go.

Since it was sunny, I was wearing my white crop top and matching white shorts. For my hair I left it down, God I hated my hair. Maybe I could do something to it. For my makeup I done my eyeliner and mascara and then went all out on some dark lipstick.

I looked in the mirror and gasped. Since I've met these people I have always dressed like I care. What is this new life.

I put on my trainers and then grabbed my white jacket. I wrapped it around my waist and left my house.

"Hey, wha-" I started then stared at the three boys in the car. I guess it wasn't just me and Tori going to the mall today.

"Hey Johnson" she said smiling innocently at me.

"So the guys are coming with us?" I asked.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind" she said sincerely "when I was about to leave they said the wanted to come" she finished glaring at Chase.

"No it's fine, lets go" I said getting into the car.

I'm not going to lie, it was awkward in the car. I was sitting in between Chase and Jason, since Tori was driving and Jake was helping her out. Turns out she was learning to drive.

Finally the car stopped and we were at the mall. Time to shop.

"Let's go shopping!!" Me and Tori squealed.

We ran into the mall as the boys walked in after us laughing at our enthusiasm.
----------------------------------------

After we had shopped in almost every store. We were all tired and wanted to put down our heavy bags.

"Let's go in there" Tori squealed as we came across a cute little cafe.

"Okay" most of us agreed apart from Jake.

"Actually I got to go, but I'll see ya guys soon" he said walking off with a wave.

"See ya" we all waved back.