Chapter 20 - Answers Part 1

"I was Chase's first and I'm supposed to be his last" she smirked.

"Wait, you and Chase dated?" I asked.

"Yep. I was his first girlfriend, but I made a mistake" she sighed remembering what happened between them.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I cheated on him" she answered bluntly.

"Well what makes you think he would want you back?" I asked getting mad. How could she cheat on him.

"If he didn't care about me it wouldn't have taken him this long to move on. Plus he has started to talk to me again" she cheered.

"Well your late. He's with me now" I said walking off.

Suddenly she grabbed my arm and spun me around. She then slapped me and pushed me into the lockers. Hard.

"Stay away from him!" She warned them strutted back to the cafeteria.

I went to the toilets and cried. I promised myself I would never let people like her make me cry, but I did. Why would Chase get with her? And why did her keep this from me?

"Hello?" I heard someone call.

I quickly stopped my crying and stood there in silence.

"Yeah, who's there?" I asked.

"Omg Sarah. It was you crying?" I heard the voice gasp. Wait that was Tori.

"Tori?" I questioned.

"Get out here now!" She stated.

I unlocked the door and stepped out. I was soon put into a bear hug. She then noticed the mark on my face and bruise on my arm.

"Who the fuck done this!" She yelled.

"Rhianna" I chocked.

"That bitch" she muttered clenching her fists.

"She told me to stay away from him" I told her.

She looked confused at first then it clicked.

"Omg she wants Chase back" she gasped.

"Yep" I started to cry all over agin.
--------------------------------------------

After what happened Tori took me home. I couldn't deal with everything that happened today, and I couldn't deal with seeing Chase either.

"what are you doing home so early" Jenna asked as I entered the house.

"I got sent home early" I lied.

"oh really?" she questioned "why don't you try telling me what actually happened" she suggested.

"I got threatened by Rhianna, who happens to be Chase's ex" I told her.

"and she wants him back?" she guessed.

"yep" I nodded.

"wait, did she do this?" she asked gesturing to the mark on my face and my bruised arm.

"yeah" I sighed.

"I'm going to kill a bitch" she muttered under her breathe.

"there will be no killing of any kind" I giggled.

I really wasn't into violence of any kind, never mind fighting. Jenna knew this and she probably knew that's why I didn't fight back.

"fine, but she isn't getting away with this" she said giving me a stern look then a hug.

"okay" I said hugging her back.

we just stood there hugging for a couple minutes. It felt nice to hug Jenna. We haven't spent any time together since all this happened.

"can we go out together?" I blurted.

"yeah sure. where do you want to go?" she asked.

"To the mall, like old times!" I cheered like a 5 year old.

"okay" she laughed.

"oh just a question. Did you tell Chase any of this?" she asked with a hint of hope.

"No, and i'm not going to" I dead panned.

she gave me a frown, but followed me out the door.
--------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED