Chapter 23 - kissing her on my birthday

He was with her.

Rhianna.

"Sarah. It's not what it looks like" he said turning around.

"Really your going for that excuse, REALLY CHASE!!!!!" I yelled running away from him.

It's not what it looks like huh? He was there practically sucking her face off. What else would it look like? I'm pretty sure he wasn't doing CPR, mouth to mouth. Then again he was doing something similar.

I found Jenna straight away with Jason. I broke down. They came running towards me and Jenna hugged me while Jason spoke.

"What's wrong?" He asked getting worried.

"I just.....want to go......home" I said In between sobs.

"Okay, but your explaining in the car" Jenna said hugging me tighter.
-------------------------------------------

I explained everything that I walked into to them in the car.

Jenna used some very colourful language while Jason sat there puzzled.

"He did what? With who?!" He yelled.

"I guess he learnt from the best" I sighed.

There were still tears streaming down my face but I was sick of crying over him.

When we got into the house I went and sat on the sofa, while Jenna and Jason went into the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes they came out. Jason gave Jenna a kiss and then spoke.

"I'm going to leave you two alone. You need some sister time" he said walking over to me.

"Don't worry. I'll beat the shit out of him" he smiled sadly then kissed me on the head.

"Okay" I laughed snuggling into Jenna.

We said bye then he left. Jason was like an older brother to me and I'm glad that he got with Jenna. They are perfect together, unlike me and Chase.

"Forget about him. Let's watch Netflix. We all know Netflix is the only thing you need in life" Jenna said picking a film.

She ended with an action movie. She hated action movies but she obviously didn't want to put a rom-com on when I'm going through whatever this is.

The film soon finished and me and Jenna just cuddled. She tried to make me talk but I said I didn't want to. I just didn't want to talk about what's happened.

How could he do this to me after 4 months? As far as I know he wasn't even talking to her. Never mind hooking up with her at my own party.

I told Jenna hat I was just going to go to bed because I had a headache. The truth was it wasn't my head that was aching, it was my heart.

When I saw them together, right in front of my eyes, I felt heart broken. It was horrible.

Now I know how people in rom-coms feel when this happens. The only difference is I don't think I want to forgive him this time.

We were finally having a proper relationship like everyone else. Everyone at school finally excepted that we were together and I was happy.

HE THEN CHOSE TO MAKE OUT WITH HER AT MY OWN PARTY!!!!

This wasn't how I expected it to be when I turned 18.

This is the worst birthday ever.
-----------------------------------------
Shorter chapter.
Hope you liked it.
Charah is over.
NOOO!!
Next chapter soon.
Picture of Rhianna and Chase.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx