Chapter 1 - A small prank

Before we get into the story I think I should tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Sarah Johnson.
I'm 17 years old.
I'm in my last year of high school.
I'm not popular.
I have 2 friends.
Their names are Lily and Jayden.
I have never met my dad.
My mum died 4 months ago.
I live with my sister.
And I've never had a boyfriend.

I guess that's all you need to know for now. Let's get into the story.
----------------------------------------

Why?
Why do I have to go to school today? I'm way to tired. But I have to because I have exams. Agh!!

When I woke up I went in the shower and listened to 5sos. They are my favourite band ever!
When I got out of the shower I got dressed. Since I looked like crap it didn't really matter what I wore, so I just put on some ripped skinny jeans with a blue tank top and boots.

For my make-up I just put on some mascara and lip gloss. I was too tired to do anything else. I'm not saying that I'm pretty or anything but I'm not the ugliest person so I don't need to put on a lot of make-up.
----------------------------------------

When I got downstairs Jenna already made breakfast. Since mum died she has done a really good job at being a mum, but she is still my older sister.

"No wonder your single, you look like crap" she said laughing.

"Haha funny" I replied sarcastically.

After I finished my breakfast Jenna drove me to school. I know what your thinking, your 17 don't you have a drivers license? And the answer is yes I do, but I'm too tired to drive plus Jenna's college is close to my school.

Jenna was talking about boys as usual. She always does this on the way to school.

"So any boys caught your eye?" She asked.

"Not since you asked me the same question yesterday" I replied.

"Oh how about that Jayden your always with, he's cute" she winked.

"No way Jenna" I laughed "he's like a brother to me"

"Ok, ok" she giggled.
-----------------------------------

When I got to school I'm met up with Jayden and we went to find Lily.

As you already know Jayden and Lily are my best friends. Well their actually my only friends. Don't judge I'm a loner. Anyway, I've known Jayden since we were in diapers. He has brown hair that is styled a little messy but suites him and brown eyes. He also has the best cheek bones ever. He's like my brother and I'm like his sister. And that's the way I like it, I couldn't imagine him as anything else. We met Lily in 3rd grade and we have all been best friends ever since. Compared to me, Lily is a total opposite. She has long, straight brown hair and brown eyes. She is a girlie girl and loves dressing up. However I'm more of a person who only dressed up for really special occasions. Anyway those are my friends for you. We are all totally different but that's why we are all so close.

In the end we found Lily, but she was with this guy that I've never seen her with. And he wasn't just any guy, he was Jake. Chase's best mate.

Oh I forgot to mention. Chase is the schools bad boy. He is a player, a jerk, too confident for his own good, cocky and just a complete dick. Sorry about the language, but that's the only word to describe him. What makes it worse is that he is the hottest boy in school and almost everyone has fallen for him, then he has played them and they have had their hearts crushed. But not me. I won't fall for him. NEVER!

"Hey guys, this is Jake" Lily greeted us.

"Hey" me and Jayden said in sync.

We talked to Jake a little then decided it was getting a little awkward so we agreed to meet at break. Which was a good idea because by the time we got to our lockers the bell rang.

Time to go to science. Whoop!! Not really, science sucks.
--------------------------------------

So today sucked. It's now lunch time and I want to die. I sat with Jayden and we were waiting for Lily and Jake. Turns out they are dating now. Well that was a surprise.

We just talked about some random things until out of nowhere this guy just pops up and scares the shit out of me. They must have scared me a lot because I'm not a fan of swearing.

All I can hear is laughing in my ear. Turns out it was Chase. Why the hell is he here. I know he is a fan of pranks and embarrassing people in the cafeteria, but he doesn't even know I exist.

Now everyone was laughing at me due to my mini heart attack and I was now angry, so while mr badboy was laughing at me I smacked him in the face then left the cafeteria. I could here footsteps behind me and I knew exactly who it was. It was Jayden but I just kept walking until I got to my locker, then I just sat down in front of my locker on the floor.

I talked to Jayden by my locker for a bit. I love pranks and all and the prank Chase pulled wasn't bad or anything, but everyone was laughing at me and I was embarrassed. As you can tell I'm the girl who stays in the background that nobody notices and I wanted to keep it that way.

After school ended Jayden took me home and I just went up to my room. Thank god it's Friday hopefully everyone will forget about today and I can pray that I did amazing on my exams. Which probably won't be the case. I'm not dumb, but I'm not that smart. I'm basically just average at everything.

I went on to Facebook and saw I had some friend requests. And by some I mean 2, again don't judge I'm a loner. Anyway I checked them and one was from that Jake guy that Lily is dating so I accepted, and then there it was a friend request from Chase. What the hell. I thought he didn't know my name. So much for being the girl that nobody notices. After a lot of thinking I accepted. I mean what could go wrong?

When I got changed I messaged Jayden and Lily for a bit then fell asleep.
---------------------------------------

Hey guys.
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of TBBATPW.
Feel free to leave comments and suggestions.
I'll be thankful.
I know this chapter is really bad but it will get better.
Also feel free to make covers if you want to.
Picture of Sarah getting pranked xxx

Courtneyleighxx