Chapter 27 - prom

Today was prom and I have 3 hours to get ready. I was always planning that I would wear a nice dress with pretty heels and I nice up do.

Obviously that wasn't the type of girl I was anymore.

I wore a short black dress with gems and diamonds all over the top. I matched that with knee high, black heeled boots. I paired this with earnings, a necklace and a ring.

For my hair I left it down and curled it. Lastly for my makeup I filled in my eyebrows, put on some blush, did a black smokey eye with mascara and eyeliner, and then pink lipstick.

I went downstairs and saw Jenna and Jason cuddling on the sofa. Awh, they are so cute together.

Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was Niall in a black tuxedo.

He looked me up and down then his mouth went into an 'o' shape.

"Wow" he breathed.

"Thanks?" I said questioning whether it was a good thing or bad.

"You look even more beautiful every day. I didn't even know that was possible" he smiled handing me a rose. It was white.

"Where's snow?" I joked remembering the movie night we had when we watched the hunger games.

He laughed as I invited him in so I could get my phone and purse.

"Hey Niall" Jenna greeted him.

"Hi Jen" Niall smiled.

"I'm Jason, Sarah's brother like figure" he said glaring at him.

"I'm Niall" he greeted with his Irish accent. God his accent was cute.

"Jason leave him alone!" I said sternly while giggling.

"I'm only playing. Nice to meet you Niall" he laughed.

"Same here bro" Niall said and then they did one of those guy hugs.

"Well we got to go" I said grabbing his hand.

"Wait. I need a picture!" Jenna squealed as she starting clicking pictures of us.

We're going to be here a while
------------------------------------------

We got to prom and it was just like the movies. People dancing with their lovers in the dance floor, then people making out in the corner, people spiking drinks and then teachers yelled at kids who were grinding against each other.

"I'll go get something to drink" Niall said while I went to find a table.

As I was sitting down the most unexpected thing happened. Rhianna came over.

"What do you want Rhianna. Haven't you won already" I said sadly.

I didn't expect to hear this come out of her mouth.

"I know I went to far that night. I was drunk yes, but I knew what I was doing and I shouldn't have. What I did to you two was wrong and I've finally realised that. I'm so sorry for everything I've done Sarah. I know that's not enough and I don't deserve to be forgiven, but I just want you to know I'm sorry" she said with tears in her eyes.

This is the first time I've seen Rhianna like this. She was weak and sorry. She was being genuine. At the end of the day, if she didn't do what she did I wouldn't of realised what Chase was really like.

"Rhianna I forgive you. It was wrong what you did but you have learnt and you have changed. You didn't break me and Chase apart, you made us see what the other person was really like. So I forgive you" I smiled a genuine smile.

"OMG thank you so much. I'm really trying to change" she said hugging me. And I hugged her back. Who would've thought this would happen.

"Who's that?" She asked gesturing to my prom date.

"This is Niall my date. Niall this is Rhianna my friend" I said introducing them to each other. Her eyes glowed and she gave the biggest smile when I called her my friend.

"Do you mind if I have a dance with your date?" She asked with worry.

"Sure. I don't like this song anyway" I laughed.

Then they both left to talk and dance. They actually looked cute together. I know that Niall was my date here, but we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet. We were just dating and starting as friends. I still haven't decided whether I want to be with Niall yet.

I don't want to get with him if I still like Chase.

Talking about Chase he was heading my way. Wait, what?!

"Sarah" Chase said looking me up and down. I started to feel self conscious.

"You look stunning. Wow" chase sighed.

"Um...thanks" I said standing awkwardly.

"So that's Niall huh. You new uh......" He started then stopped.

"Yes that's Niall. He isn't my boyfriend though" I said feeling like I had to explain myself to him.

"Can we please talk outside" Chase asked me.

"I have to ask Niall" I said trying to not sound to eager.

"He's with Rhianna right now. Just text him" he said stepping closer to me.

"Fine" I huffed and walked out with him.

When I got out I texted Niall that I was outside getting some air and I'd be back later.

I know me and Niall were just a friends at there moment but I know that he'd be upset if I told him I was with my ex boyfriend who still want me back and I still have feeling for.

I started to get cold.

"Do you want my jacket?" He said taking off his black leather jacket.

"No it's fine" I protested but he put the jacket on me anyway.

It was huge but warm so I didn't say anything.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked him.
-------------------------------------------
Prommmmm.
Here's the next chapter.
Think I'll upload another 2 today then the last 4 tomorrow.
Need to finish this before 2016.
Pictures of Sarah's dress.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx