Chapter 32 - epiloge

5 years later

5 years later and I have gotten a job. I am a dancer but I also work as a part time vet.

Chase is a doctor. Who would've thought. He's still into his bikes and badboy vibes though.

After all this time we are still together and I actually had news for him. He said he had something to ask me too.
--------------------------------------------

Later that day Chase said that he wanted to take me on a date so I said yes.

Right now we were on the roof of his car on a blanket looking at the stars. This was one of the best dates ever.

I decided now would be a good time to tell him the good news.

"Chase, I have something to tell you" I smiled.

"Okay, but me first" he said jumping of the car and lifting me off to stand in front of him.

"Fine" I huffed jokingly.

Chase then pulled out a velvet box and got on one knee.

"Sarah will you marry me" he smiled opening the box.

I gasped. Then remembered Jenna and Jason's wedding.

"This isn't a joke again is it?" I asked him.

"Nope" he answered showing me the ring.

"Sarah, whatever you middle name is, Johnson. Will you marry me?" He asked with a wink and smirk.

Really? He still doesn't know my middle name.

Well who cares.

"YESS!!" I cheered.

He then got up and placed the ring on my finger. Then he picked me up and kissed me. We stayed kissing for a minute or so.

"So what did you want to tell me?" He asked placing me down on the roof of his car.

"Well, I'm pregnant!" I squealed.

"Really!" He yelled with a smile.

"Yep" I said smiling like a maniac.

He then lifted my chin and crashed his lips back into mine.

"This is definitely the best date we've been on" he smirked while we kissed.

"Definitely" I agreed.
--------------------------------------------

3 months later and I am standing in a white floor length dress and looking in the mirror.

"You look better then I did" Jenna laughed.

"I don't know" I said gesturing to the little bump that had appeared.

"That's fine. It's like the smallest bump I have ever seen. Plus everyone knows" Jenna reassured me.

"Okay. Let's go" I smiled putting on my vail.

I then saw all my friends walking down the isle to the steps.

My dad then took my arm and linked it with his. I was so happy he was here.

"Ready?" He asked smiling.

"Yep" I said then took a deep breathe.

We then walked, opened the doors ready to walk the isle.
-------------------------------------------
Chase's POV

I saw the doors open. Then I saw my wife to be walking down the isle.

She was stunning, beautiful, gorgeous. There was no way to describe how perfect she was.

I then noticed her looking at me and my face. I looked like a love struck puppy. I then saw her smile to me as she gave her dad a kiss on the the cheek and walked up the steps.

I then grabbed her hands and smiled at her. She smiled back and the priest began to speak.

"Do you, Sarah Johnson, take Chase Ryder to be your lawful wedded husband"

"I do" she smiles looking into my eyes.

"Do you, Chase Ryder, take Sarah Johnson to be your lawful wedded wife"

"I most certainly do" I winked and gave Sarah the biggest smile I've ever given.

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

"It's about time" I smiled crashing my lips onto hers.

Cheers then started around the room. We broke the kiss and I just smiled at her staring.

"What are you staring at" she giggled and Nudged me playfully.

"My wife that I love" I smirked giving her another kiss.

"I love you too" she smiled as we walked back down the isle to our car.

God I love this girl so much.

I'm the luckiest man alive right now.
--------------------------------------------
This was the epilogue.
I decided to make a bonus chapter for you.
So there's just one more chapter and then the book is finished.
Picture of Sarah's in her wedding dress.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx