6: Telling Your Parents

Start from the beginning

"Sweetheart you didn't disappoint us," your father assured, "You could never do that."

"We're just worried for you, that's all," you mom said, "You're so young. You're only 19."

"I know mom," you sighed.

"I'm just scared this won't work out for you," you mom said, "You and Niall barely see each other and you're only in your sophomore year of college."

"I really think it can mom," you assured, "Niall and I have decided that I can finish the fall semester here and then postpone my schooling for the time being. I can move in with Niall and we can work through this together."

"Move out of the country?" Your father questioned, "Are you sure that's what you want to do?"

"Positive," you nodded, "I know this all seems crazy right now but I really think this can work out. We've been dating for almost 4 years and I really love him dad."

"Just know that we're here for you no matter what," your mom said pulling you in for a tight hug.

Liam:
       Everyone was gathered at the new house you had just recently moved in to to celebrate. You were both excited because today was the day you'd be sharing the news with both of your families. You were sitting in the dinning room enjoying everyone's company. Everybody was seated around the table having one big conversation.

Liam turned to you and whispered, "Are you ready?"

You nodded and got up to go retrieve two bags from a different room. You walked back in and handed them to Liam.

"Alright everyone," Liam said gaining everyone's attention, "(Y/N) and I have a surprise for you all."

Liam placed a bag in front of his mother and the other one in front of yours.

"What's this for?" Your mom questioned.

"You two just moved in to a new house," Karen commented, "We should be the ones giving you gifts."

"Trust me mom it's a gift for us too," he assured, "Now open them up."

Your moms slowly sifted through the bag, each pulling out a tiny baby onesie and squealing once they say it.

"No way," your mom cheered, "You're pregnant?"

You nodded and everyone immediately swarmed you with hugs.

"Wait," you ordered, "Why don't you read what it says to everyone Mom."

"I'm Grandmas Favorite," she read aloud to the other guests.

"And what does yours say mum?" Liam asked.

"It says 'No, I'm Grandmas Favorite'," she read aloud with a puzzled look on her face.

"Oh my God," you mother sighed with tears forming in her eyes, "Are you having twins?"

You nodded and stood up to go and give her a hug.

"Oh I'm so happy for you," she squealed, "I'm going to be a grandma."

Louis:
       Yours and Louis' families got together for dinner every Friday night. It kept you all close and up to date with each other's lives. Tonight was different thought. Tonight would be the night you'd announce your pregnancy to your families. You were currently standing in the kitchen with your dad catching up.

"So how's everything going with you and Louis?" He asked.

"Really well," you assured.

"Good," he grinned, "I'm glad to hear."

Jay walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of wine. She stopped, poured two glasses, and began walking one over to you.

"Oh no thank you," you smiled back at her.

"Oh come on love I already poured it for you," she urged.

You took the glass from her, figuring you'd hand it off to Louis. The smell of the wine made its way up your nose and began the twisting and turning of your stomach. You tried to breath the nausea away but soon enough you found yourself running right through the family room where your families all sat and straight to the bathroom. Louis followed you in, leaving your families a bit confused. Once you were finished you cleaned yourself up.

"You okay?" He asked.

You nodded, "Yeah, I guess we have some explain to do now."

The two of you walked out of the bathroom and your families were all gathered near the door trying to figure out what was going on.

"Is everything alright?" Your mother questioned.

"Yes everything is fine mom," you assured.

"Did you just get sick?" One of Louis' sisters asked.

You were embarrassed but nodded your head anyway.

"Well do you need to go to the doctor?" Jay questioned.

"Mum she's not that kind of sick," Louis spoke, "(Y/N)'s pregnant."

Watching their faces was the most priceless thing you had ever seen. The room was filled with cheers and they all swarmed the two of you for hugs.
~~~~
Enjoy! Next part will be "Telling the Boys."

/kate\