Chapter 19

Alisa felt Papyrus' soul and called out to it. His lost soul appeared as she and Frisk started talking about spaghetti and puzzles to the tall skeleton. Soon he remembered and smiled happily at them before going back in, now remembering them and helping fight against Asriel from the inside.

This happened with all of their friends, calling out and doing things that their friends did with them and saying different things, slowly bringing them back one by one.

Asriel was crying as he felt the love everyone had for the two girls. He missed having a soul. Soon, he gave up and the world went black around the four.

Alisa fell to the ground and Sans ran over to her, checking for injuries.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" Asriel cried and Alisa winced as she stood. She pushed Sans off of her gently before heading over to the child, hugging him.

"It's okay kiddo. You were just scared. Say, what was your sister's name again?" She asked as she held him close. He cried into her chest shamelessly.

"C-chara." He answered between sobs and Alisa smiled before picking him up, carrying him to her group.

"Well then, how about I purify your sister's soul and you can be with her again while also staying with your family?" She asked and he looked up at her.

"Y-you c-can do t-that?" He asked and she nodded before putting the child down.

"You have to break the barrier and bring everyone's souls back though." She told him and he nodded, wiping the tears away.

"Sure thing!" He said and started glowing. Suddenly, they felt the barrier break around them as Sans also disappeared. Alisa panicked for a minute before Asriel stopped her.

"He just woke up! Nothing happened to him, I promise!" Asriel said and she calmed and nodded. Pulling the soul canister out of her bag, the tainted soul trashed inside as she put her hands on either side and her hands glowed a soft purple. The soul also started getting a lighter color as she purified it. Alisa panted slightly as she felt her magic strain to do this. She had to finish this but with how much magic she was using it may be hard to.

Finally, the soul was a light pink and floated happily in its container. Alisa smiled tiredly as she let it out and the soul instantly flew into Asriel's chest. The goat child glowed for a second before smiling and hugging her, knocking   Alisa over.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much!" He yelled as he felt himself turn solid for he first time in centuries. Alisa smiled at him tiredly and nodded.

"You're... welcome... Frisk do you have any monster food?" She asked and Frisk nodded, handing her a burger. Alisa instantly bit into it and felt her magic return some as she did. Right now she was glad Sans wasn't here or he would be freaking over her, if he wasn't already.

"Say Asriel, can we go back now? I've got a mate that worries to much probably panicking right now." Alisa told him and the child nodded before holding out his hands.

Alisa opened her eyes and was instantly pulled into a hug by her mate who had tears in his eyes. "Alisa! You're okay!" He yelled as he held her. Frisk was also waking up and Alisa wondered where Asriel went.

"Yeah, I'm fine Sans. Calm down. We weren't out long were we?" She asked and he shook his head as he pressed his teeth to her lips, silencing her.

He stopped the kiss and pressed his forehead against hers. "I was so worried that you weren't going to wake and then I felt your magic start going down it made me worry even more. Don't ever scare me like that again Alisa okay?" He told her and Alisa was surprise that he called her by her real name. Sans was serious beyond belief.

She smiled softly. "I promise Sans. Now, help me up." She told him and he nodded before picking her up bridal style. Alisa yelped and glared at him, making the short skeleton chuckle.

"Alisa? Frisk?" Asriel's voice called out and everyone looked at the entrance to the barrier to see the boy standing there, looking beyond nervous. Toriel and Asgore both looked at him shock.

"A-Asriel?" Toriel called out softly and the goat child smiled at his mother.

"Hey Mom and Dad." He said and Toriel ran and hugged him, crying.

"How did you come back?" She asked as Asriel looked at Alisa, who was cuddling into her mate's chest, half asleep. Frisk was getting pampered by the rest of their group.

"Alisa helped! Chara's soul was corrupted but Alisa purified her soul and it brought me back!" He told them as Toriel and Asgore looked at Alisa.

"Thank you so much Alisa. You brought back our boy." Asgore said as she smiled at the family.

"It's fine. I couldn't leave a child suffering like that after all." Alisa told them as she yawned tiredly. "Sansy, next time remind me to bring a bunch of magic infused food. Purifying is not my forte and almost completely drained me." She told her mate as Sans chuckled and held her closer as she curled up closer into his chest.

"Sure thing Babe. How about after we see the surface we can go and take a long nap?" He asked and Alisa hummed in response.

"That sounds nice..." She told him as Alisa slowly fell asleep. Sans nuzzled her hair softly, his mate deserved some rest. She had done enough to make everyone happy.

Together, everyone headed to the surface. Frisk rode on Papyrus' shoulders while Alisa slept in Sans' arms and Luna and Shadow followed happily. Asriel held his parents hands as they all watched the sunrise. Alisa woke up on the way up and stood beside Sans while they watched.

Sans and Alisa had teleported away shortly after Asgore had asked Alisa and Frisk to be the ambassadors of the monsters, both agreeing. They had gone back to her house where they cuddled in her bed.

"Sans, I'm glad you found me that day at Grillby's, if not, I don't know what would've happened." Alisa told him as Sans made swirls on her thigh. He looked at her and smiled before placing a kiss on her lips.

"Same here Babe. Life certainly wouldn't be the same. You are my underground human and no one else's." He answered her and she giggled.

"You know what they say. Magic knows no bounds." She told him as they fell asleep next to each other.

_end of chapter_

Pika: This is the end of the first book! I'm planning on a trilogy so if you guys loved this one, you're gonna love the rest hopefully! See you in the next book! Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!