Chapter 13

Once they finished breakfast, Alisa rushed upstairs to take a quick shower and to get ready for the day. She dressed in a purple sweater, her usual jacket, jeans, and black snow boots.

Alisa headed back downstairs with a smile on her face. The other three had just finished cleaning the kitchen. "Ready!" She exclaimed, catching their attention. They nodded and together, along with Luna and Shadow, the four left the house towards town.

"So, what do you three have planned?" Alisa questioned. Sans smirked and took her hand in his own.

"We can't tell you or else it'll spoil the surprise Babe. You have to wait until we get there." He answered her.

"Fine..." She said with a pout, making him laugh. Frisk was snickering about something.

"WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE LAUGHING ABOUT TINY HUMAN?!" Papyrus asked her, making Frisk laugh more. Alisa and Sans both looked back at them.

"I was thinking about how cute their babies would be." Frisk explained and the mated couple blushed. Papyrus also laughed.

"THEY WOULD BE CUTE! HOPEFULLY THEY WOULD INHERIT SOME OF MY AWESOMENESS!" He said to Frisk, making her laugh and nod. Alisa squeezed Sans hand slightly, making him look at her.

"Wanna give them a little scare and teleport ahead?" She whispered and a large smirk appeared on his face.

"Sure thing. Hold on tight." He answered and she nodded as she held his hand tight. Suddenly, they were on the edge of Snowdin. Alisa giggled as she heard Papyrus gasp from where they left them.

"So, where are we heading?" Alisa asked Sans as he looked ahead of them.

"Shopping. Gotta get some stuff." He told her and she nodded. The rest of their group came out of the trees and glared at them.

"SANS! OLDER HUMAN! PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE US BEHIND!" Papyrus exclaimed. They nodded and bit back their laughter.

"Sorry Pap. We were too bone-tired to walk the whole way." Sans answered, making the taller skeleton groan. Alisa giggled and put Frisk on her back.

"Come on you two. We're not getting any younger here!" She exclaimed at the brothers, making them look at the sisters. They had already started walking, Frisk pointing the way to Alisa. She laughed as they rushed to catch up. Sans instantly locked his fingers with Alisa's own, making sure she didn't get too far ahead again.

They arrived at the store and Alisa put Frisk down to look around. Sans watched her as she moved through the store, looking at different things. The reason they had come to the store first was to shop for Alisa's birthday presents, without her knowing hopefully. It was going to be a hard task. They would watch to see what she liked and then buy it when she wasn't looking. Sans would then teleport it back to her house before she noticed. He already had something for her but Frisk and Papyrus didn't.

"Sans! Come here!" Alisa called and he walked towards the sound of her voice. The birthday girl was looking at toys, for some reason. She was holding a skeleton plush toy.

She held it out to him. "Look! It's you!" She joked. He grinned at her and took it.

"Nah, I'm much more handsome." He told her and she smiled and nodded.

"True. I haven't actually ever had a stuff animal. When I was on the surface all we were allowed to do was study and train, with the occasional being able to play with the others." She told him as she held the skeleton plush. Sans' grinned lessened slightly as he felt his anger rise. If they ever get to the surface, those humans are going to have a bad time when he finds them.

Alisa smiles sadly before putting the plush toy down and grabbing his hand. "Let's go look at some other stuff okay?" She asked and he nodded, tightening his hold on her hand slightly. Out of the corner of his eye socket, he saw Papyrus grabbing the skeleton plush, along with a few others that Alisa had been looking at.

"So babe, anything you're really wanting for your birthday?" He asked and she shrugged slightly.

"Not really. I'm fine with being with everyone. That's the reason I never really told anyone my birthday, I didn't want any huge party or anything, I like hanging out with my friends more." She answered and he nodded as they walked to another part of the store.

Alisa started looking at clothes as Sans quickly went over to the check out while she was looking. He took the bought plushies from Papyrus before quickly teleporting to her house and dropping them off. He teleported back beside Alisa as she turned to him.

"Sans? Did you hear me?" She questioned him and he shook his head.

"Sorry guess I'm a little bone dead right now." He joked and she rolled her eyes.

"I asked if you could get Frisk for me. I need her help." She said and he nodded, teleporting to the kid, who was spying nearby.

"Kid, your sister is needing you." He said and she nodded before they walked back over. Alisa smiled at Frisk before pulling her over.

"Frisk! I need your help with something, follow me. Sans, stay here." She commanded before taking Frisk to the dressing rooms with her. Sans raised an eyebrow before shaking his head. He sat on a bench as Papyrus appeared.

"SANS?! WHERE DID THE HUMANS GO?!" He asked and Sans pointed towards the dressing rooms.

"Liz took the kid with her to the dressing rooms to try on something. Dunno, I didn't see." He answered his younger brother as he leans back. Frisk and Alisa come back with a dress in Alisa's arms. Sans watches as Alisa hands Frisk the dress before the younger girl runs off. He watches as the kid runs to the check out to buy the dress.

"The kid convince you to let her buy it huh?" He asked his mate, earning a nod.

"Yeah. She complained about how I shouldn't buy myself anything on my birthday." She answered before sitting next to him. "So, anything else we need here or are you guys done present shopping?" She questioned, a smirk appearing on her face.

Sans stared at her in surprise for a second before smirking back. "Heh, should've known you would've noticed." He commented before standing. She nodded and stood as well. Papyrus had gone off with Frisk and the two were now standing at the front, talking about something.

"So, what's next?" She asked and he grinned. He slightly couldn't wait for when she opened his present later.

_end of chapter_

Pika: Sansy got a surprise for Alisa~ Oh, I wonder what it is! Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!