Chapter 8

Alisa and Sans stared at each other in shock. Her lips were against his teeth in a skeleton kiss. She blushed and pulled away. A bright blush formed on both their faces as Alisa pulled away, a bit too fast for both of them.

Frisk giggled at their blushing faces before running off. Alisa turned and glared at the girl. "Frisk! Get back here!" She called and ran after the small girl. Sans' bright blue blush shined brightly against his bones. A goofy grin was on his face.

Alisa walked into Frisk's room and looked around. She was still bright red. "I'm gonna get you kiddo." She said into the room. A giggle was heard and Alisa quietly walked over to the closet. Listening in, she knocked.

"Who's there?" Came Frisk's voice.

"Me." Alisa replied. Giggles could be heard through the door.

"Me who?" Frisk asked, her nonstop giggles easily heard.

"Me gonna get you!" Yelled Alisa as she opened the door of the closet. Frisk screamed before racing past her back downstairs. Alisa followed the girl and caught her on the last step before sitting on the couch with Frisk in her arms. Sans was leaning against the wall watching this, finally recovered.

"You are so naughty Frisk." Alisa scolded playfully. Frisk pouted and crossed her arms.

"You can't deny you liked it! I know you like him more than a friend!" Frisk replied. Alisa and Sans both blushed again as Shadow and Luna walked outside through the dog door. This was something they didn't want to get involved in.

Sans watched Alisa's expression. She hasn't denied it yet so that's a good thing right?

Alisa face was bright red. Did she like Sans like that? She didn't even know! Apparently Frisk did though and took matters into her own hands.

Sans coughed, gaining the girls' attention. "So, uhh, you two ready to go meet my brother?" He asked. They both nodded and went to grab their boots. Alisa sighed quietly under her breath. It was going to be so awkward for the rest of the day.

_time skip_

The three were trying to decide how they would introduce Alisa and Frisk to Papyrus.

"We could have Sis go with you Sans and you could say that you captured her but won't give her up and I can then come and do your brother's puzzles and beat them if what you said was true and they're really easy." Frisk said smartly. The two older members of the group of three stared at the girl.

"Sounds good kid. Hope you don't go too bonely without us though. We can't help you that much." Sans told her and Frisk giggled and nodded.

"I think you may be too much of a bonehead to help me Sans." She told the skeleton and Alisa had to hide her laugh as Sans snickered.

"Nice one kid. You really are trying to tickle my funny bone." He shot back, Alisa was having a hard time holding in her laughter.

"Am I ribbing ya?" Frisk asked and Alisa lost it. She fell to the ground, laughing at all the bad puns. Sans and Frisk were laughing as well.

"Okay, before you guys kill me with puns. Let's get this plan in action." Alisa said, breathing heavily. They nodded and Sans stuck out a hand to help the girl up. She blushed as she took it and he pulled her up. They both looked away from each other.

Frisk sighed and said. "Come on you two. Its obvious you like each other! Admit your feelings already!" Alisa and Sans both blushed and glared at the kid. Frisk only giggled and skipped ahead to where she was suppose to meet Papyrus. Luna and Shadow appeared behind Alisa and she petted their heads.

"So, I guess we better go get in position huh?" Alisa asked shyly and Sans nodded.

"I know a shortcut. Hold on." He said and Alisa grabbed his hand as she had both of her canine friends by their collars. Sans teleported them near Papyrus, only through the trees, and Alisa staggered a little.

"Whoa. That's a neat trick. It must help a lazy bones like you." She told him. Sans grinned and winked.

"You know it." She smiled at him as they started walking towards Papyrus' station. The skeleton was pacing in the snow as they walked up to him. "Hey Paps." Sans greeted.

Papyrus looked up at his brother and Alisa. "SANS! WHY ARE YOU NOT AT YOUR POST?! WAIT... IS THAT A HUMAN?! YOU CAUGHT A HUMAN?!" Papyrus exclaimed as he ran over. Sans looked at Alisa and grinned.

"Yep. I found her like... A month ago. We're friends." He answered as Papyrus picked Alisa up, making her yelp.

"WOW BROTHER! WHY DID YOU KEEP A HUMAN FROM ME FOR SO LONG?! WE MUST GO TURN HER IN TO UNDYNE AT ONCE?!" Papyrus yelled as he started to carry Alisa, until she was magically picked up by Sans and brought back over to her.

"Sorry bro but this is my human. You go get your own. Also, I don't think people in town will like it if you turn her in. She's been in town longer than we have." Sans explained and Alisa nodded and held out her hand to the taller skeleton.

"Hi. I'm Alisa." She greeted. Papyrus grabbed her hand and rapidly shook it.

"I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NICE TO MEET YOU ALISA! MY BROTHER SAID YOU ARE FRIENDS SO YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE TOO!" Papyrus told her excitedly. Alisa nodded and smirked, remembering something Sans told her.

"Yeah I guess you can say Sans and I are bone friends." She told him. Papyrus groaned while Sans busted out laughing.

"NOT ANOTHER ONE!" Papyrus yelled angrily. Alisa giggled as she sat by a tree. Sans sat beside her as she pulled out a book she had gotten from the library.

"That's not your usual book. Where's the old looking one?" Sans asked and Alisa patted her bag.

"In my bag. I don't read it all the time. Just sometimes." She told him. He eyed her before shrugging.

"M'kay. Whatever." He said and closed his eyes.

Soon, Alisa felt a weight on her shoulder and saw an asleep Sans there. She blushed and giggled softly as she leaned against him some while she continued her book.

She honestly wouldn't mind liking him more than a friend.

_end of chapter_

Pika: ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Alisa likes him! Hehe! I'm going to be posting a short thing about stuff in the story to make it easier to understand stuff later in next, probably tomorrow. Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!