50: Naming the bunny

*Victoria's POV*

While Caroline went to get a box and put the bunny in it, the guys and I went to look at accessories. We picked out a turquoise cage, shavings for the bottom, a water bottle, some hay, food, and some toys. I also made them buy me a little bed for him.

I keep calling the bunny a 'he', but maybe it's a girl. I guess I'll find out.

Once we had all of the things we needed in the cart, we started walking back over to the cage of bunnies. Caroline walked out of the back room with a box and smiled at us.

"Is this one good?" She asked me, showing me a box about the width of a placemat. I smiled and nodded.

She smiled at me and opened the box at the top. She laid the box on the little stool by the cage and reached her hands in to grab the bunny.

As soon as she touched the bunny, he scurried away and shivered. He must be so scared. She finally got him and placed him in the box, she also put some hay in the box.

Once she closed the top, and handed it to me. "Here you go," she smiled.

"Thanks," I said, holding the box in my hands. "Is it a girl or a boy?"

"It's a girl," she smiled, crossing her arms. "She's 5 months old."

Once we paid for everything, we headed back to the bus. As soon as we walked outside we were greeted with at least 100 fans that were gathered around the bus.

"Oh shit," Josh said.

Thankfully, I saw the driver get out of the bus and push some of the fans out of the way. He walked over to us and put me between Josh and himself. We started walking towards the bus and I handed the box to Mike who held it close to his chest.

The fans surrounded us in no more than a couple of seconds. There was screaming and flashes everywhere.

"What happened to Victoria?"

"Why does she have crutches?"

"Did Josh abuse you again?"

That one made me angry. I stopped in my tracks, slowly turning around to look at the pap who said that. I took the crutches out from under my arms and put them together, placing them in the shopping cart.

I walked over to the pap. "You know what you little-" I was cut off by Josh picking me up from behind and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Josh!" I exclaimed. "I'm not done with you!" I yelled at the pap and I was being carried away.

We finally made it to the bus and Josh put me on the ground. I walked inside and he handed me my crutches, I scoffed and put them under my arms. The guys handed Josh several things that we had bought and he passed them to me.

Once we finished unpacking all of the things from the cart, the guys climbed inside and the bus door closed. I saw the driver taking the cart and moving it away from the bus, then he climbed in as well.

I climbed onto the couch and kneeled so I could see out the window. The fans saw me and screamed, putting their arms up and trying to hit the glass. I waved at them and smiled.

I grabbed a piece of paper and pen off the counter and wrote 'I love you guys' on it. I held it up to the window and watched as the fans made their hands into the shape of hearts. I did it too and then the bus started moving. I waved goodbye and soon they were out of sight.

Stepping off the couch, I grabbed the box and sat on the floor with it between my legs. I opened it cautiously and peered inside. The little bunny looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Hi," I waved at it, even though it was a rabbit.

"Are you talking to the rabbit?" Josh chuckled, carrying the cage and bag of supplies over.

I smiled and took the bag from him, laying it on the floor next to me. Josh laid the cage on the floor and sat down next to me. We started taking the things out of the bag.

"Hey Victoria," Josh said, I turned my head to look at him and slapped my hand over my mouth. He had rabbit hay over his mouth and it looked like a moustache. I mean, not a good one.

"You're weird," I shook my head, opening up the rest of the things.

Josh removed the hay from his upper lip and chuckled, beginning to place the hay inside the cage.

Once we finished setting up the cage, it looked pretty cool. There was hay, a water bottle hanging off the side, a little bowl filled with rabbit food, some wooden chew toys, and a little hide house.

I picked up the little bunny and she immediately cuddled into my arms. I smiled and giggled at her, making Josh smile as well. I placed the bunny inside the cage and she started exploring. I sat on the floor cross-legged staring at her for 5 minutes.

"What are you gonna name him?" Josh asked, walking back in from the bunks.

"Her," I corrected him, smirking. He rolled his eyes as he sat on the couch, crossing his legs.

"Her," he mocked me. I chuckled, looking back at the bunny.

"I don't know, what should I name her?" I asked. Just as I said this, Matt, Ian and Mike walked in from the bunks as well.

"What're you guys talkin' about?" Mike asked, sitting next to Josh. Matt leaned against the countertop and Ian sat on the floor next to me and leaned back on the cupboard.

"I'm trying to name the bunny," I looked at them.

"What about Bertha," Matt said jokingly. "Or Brenda. Or BARNEY!"

"Maaaaatt," I groaned, falling back into Ian's lap. "Seriously," Ian started playing with my hair.

I thought. "What about Snowball?" I said.

"Where did that come from?" Josh chuckled.

I shrugged. "I don't know, just like the name." I looked at the bunny. "What do you think? Do you like that name?"

The bunny looked at me and stood against the cage, wriggling her nose.

I giggled. "I'll take that as a yes,"
.
.
.
We decided to put the cage in the bunks on a shelf next to my bunk so I could keep an eye on her while we were sleeping. Thankfully, since this is a tour bus, there are little rims around every shelf so nothing falls off, so the cage won't fall on the floor.

I was in my bunk with my small lamp on, just staring at the bunny hopping around. All of a sudden, Josh walked in, sliding the door open.