39: Silly Billy

*Victoria's POV*

Josh kneeled down in front of me and the other guys helped Delilah up.

"Are you okay?!" Josh asked panicking.

"I'm fine Josh," I chuckled.

I had a few scratches on my arms where Zack grabbed me, and I was going to have a few bruises on my arms and chest tomorrow.

"Come on, let's just go get checked out and go home." I said. Josh nodded hesitantly and I stood up.

I walked over to Delilah and saw a purple bruise forming on her cheekbone.

"Well, that was interesting." I chuckled. She huffed, smiling at me.

"Let's go home," she rolled her eyes. I smiled and we started walking toward the checkout.

After we got checked out, we left the store and walked back to the van. Josh slid the door open for me and Delilah and me climbed into the back. Josh drove again, Ian sat in passenger, and Mike and Matt sat in the middle seats.
.
.
.
*home*
We walked through the front door and by that time it was 11:00pm. Me and Delilah decided to go upstairs, and said goodnight to the guys.

We went to my room and opened the door. Delilah flopped down on my bed and I laughed, shutting the door behind me.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked, lying next to her.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" She asked, staring at the ceiling like me.

I huffed. "I don't know."

She giggled and I chuckled as well. "We're idiots you know that?" Delilah chuckled, turning her head to look at me.

I looked at her. "I know," I sighed.

"Wanna skype the girls?" She suggested.

"Sure."

I grabbed my laptop from the desk and opened it up. We opened Skype and started to call Elizabeth, Chloe and Hannah.

"Heyyyyyy!" Hannah said, she was the first one that answered.

Elizabeth and Chloe answered about two seconds after that.

"Aye!" Chloe announced.

"Hullo," Elizabeth said as well.
.
.
.
*the next morning*

I wake up in my bed, kind of. My head and arms were hanging off the side of the bed and the blankets were wrapped around my legs, keeping me from falling on the floor completely.

I slowly push myself up onto the bed again and look to my right to see Delilah asleep in pretty much the same position I was in. I chuckled and then realized what day it was. IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!

"Delilah!" I exclaimed, making her jump and roll off the bed.

"Ow." She groaned as she hit the floor. I laughed and her head shot up.

"You suck!" She laughed.

"And you swallow!" I laughed. She hit her face with her hand and I laughed so hard that I fell back on the bed.

"Anyways!" I say as she climbs back onto the bed. "It's my fudging birthday!"

"OH. MY. GOD!" She states, grabbing my shoulders. "You're twelve!" She shakes me back and forth.

"EEEEEK!" We squeak in unison.

"Well anyways," she giggles. "I should get home and gather my things for tonight."

"Okay," I say, trying to catch my breath.

Delilah stands up and grabs her phone off the floor, then she opens my window and climbs out.

"I'll see you tonight!" She says.

"K, see ya!" Then she closes the window and I hear her jump onto the ground.

I sigh and fall back onto the pillows. I close my eyes and smile to myself. I'm finally 12.

I open my eyes after a  few seconds and and decide to go downstairs. Maybe Josh and the guys are already awake. I pick up my phone and look at the time. 10:30am.

I shove my phone in my bra (let's be honest everyone does that) and stepped out of my bed. I was wearing a yellow tank-top and underwear. I guess I should get dressed first.

I look around the room and notice a pair of jean shorts on the floor. I shrug and pick them up, pulling them on. I tuck my tank-top into the shorts and decide that I would wear some suspenders.

I got some red and black striped suspenders from the mall the other day, after begging for them for like 10 minutes, Josh finally gave in.

I clipped them onto my shorts and pulled them over my shoulders. I looked kind of funny but I liked it. I like being different. I slipped on some white ankle socks and threw my hair into a high ponytail.

I opened my door and started walking down the hallway, reaching the stairs and walking down them. I entered the kitchen and saw that the guys were all sitting on the couch. They hadn't noticed me yet.

I walk slowly and quietly over to them and finally jump over the back of the couch, landing on Josh's lap. He jumped a little but laughed when he saw me.

"Hey birthday girl!" He exclaimed, poking my nose.

"Oh, you can't do that anymore. I'm a teenager now." I sassed.

"Oh boy, she's going through the teenager phase. We're all gonna die." Matt groaned, throwing his head back into the back of the couch.

I chuckled. "I'm just kidding, silly billy."

They laughed. "Silly billy?"

"Yeah. Silly billy."

"You're weird," Ian said.

"That's my job,"