46: The Star?

(I know the girl in the pictures above is a lot younger than 13, but she is Victoria's character so just go with it :))))))) )

*Victoria's POV*

"Hey Victoria?" Josh walked into the lounge where I was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah?" I replied, looking away from my phone.

"I have a question,"

"Shoot,"

"So, you know how our new album just came out?" He asked, sitting against the counter.

I smiled. "Yeah?"

"Well we need to do photoshoots and music videos, and I was wondering if you wanted to be the main character of the album?" He asked. My mouth dropped.

"Are you serious?!" I jumped up. He nodded.

"OH MY GOD YES!!"

"Okay so, you'll be doing music videos with like other actors you're age and stuff." He explained.

"Like, romantic stuff?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Ugh, I guess so." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry Joshy, I'll never love any boy more than you," I said cheesily, hugging his side.
.
.
.
-the next morning / 8:00am-

"Victoria," I heard someone say. "Victoria," I was being shaken. I groaned and rolled over.

"RAMSAY!" I heard Josh yell like the man yelled at him in the All To Myself video. I laughed.

"What do you waaaaant?" I giggled.

"We have a shoot this morning! You're the star!!" He exclaimed. My eyes opened.

"OH MY GOD!!" I sat up quickly, resulting in my falling off the bed and hitting the floor with a thud. "YAY!" I mumbled against the floor.

Josh laughed and started playfully kicking me in the side. I started screaming and heard someone run in.

"Why is Victoria on the floor?" I heard Matt ask.

I giggled, making them laugh too. "Get up," Josh chuckled.

"What do I wear?" I ask, standing up off the floor.

"Eh, doesn't really matter. Anything, but bring your matching clothes like mine too." He said, pointing a finger at me before leaving the room to let me change.

I grabbed some random clothes. A loose blue and white striped shirt, some faded blue ripped skinny jeans, and some random socks. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and then walked out into the lounge.

"Morning," Mike said, not looking up from his phone.

"Hey," I replied, walking over to the door and slipping on the first pair of shoes I saw, which happened to be some Uggs.

"Ready to go?" Matt asked, standing up from the couch and fixing his pants.

I smiled groggily and stumbled over to Josh and fell into his lap. I curled up and stuck my face into the crook of his neck.

"What's goin' on with you?" Josh chuckled, rubbing my back with his hand.

"I'm tiredddd," I groaned.

"We have to go,"

"Carry me." I demanded, wrapping my arms around his neck. I heard the other guys chuckle and felt Josh chuckle against my body.

Josh stood up and adjusted me on his arm. "Yaaaaay," I said, making them laugh again.

We walked out of the bus and I looked up from Josh's neck. I saw a big building, it was made with red-ish brown bricks. We walked inside and I took in my surroundings. It was a huge open space building with props set up everywhere! We walked further into the building and a man approached us.

"How's it going boys?" He asked, then furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Who's this?"

"Kyle, this is Victoria. My daughter." Josh stated.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Victoria," he put out his hand for me to shake, and I did.

"Nice to meet you too," I replied, giving him a Ramsay smile.

"So, this is the girl who's gonna be the star." Kyle crossed his arms and Josh put me on the ground.

I nodded. "Yep," Josh stated.

"Okay, so. This is what I'm thinking..." Kyle went on talking about a bunch of ideas for the videos, and soon I was sent to put on my first costume.

Today was just pictures for the album and stuff. I put on what they gave me, which was a white button up shirt, some black skinny jeans and a black top hat. I also put on some black combat boots.

I walked back out and looked around for Josh. I stood on my tippy toes and finally spotted him talking to Kyle again. I skipped over to him.

"You look great," he chuckled.

"Thank you sir," I said in a British voice, making him and Kyle laugh.

"Okay. So the first pictures will be over here. The album is going to be based on you and a boy and you're in love," Kyle explained, and I earned a glare from Josh.

"It's not my idea it's his!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms in the air.

"Anyways, your father doesn't approve of your love. The father will be played by Josh, and the other guys will be your brothers," Kyle continued. I nodded, I liked this idea.

"Cool," I nodded. "Who's playing the guy?"

"The one you'll be in love with?" Kyle asked. I nodded.

"He's... Oh! Here he comes now." I spun around. "Victoria, this is Andrew."

I smiled at him. "Hi," I blushed as he put his hand out for me to shake.

"You can call me Andy," he smiled warmly, making me blush more and look at my feet. "You're cute."

"Thank you," I giggled. Then I realized who he was, Andy Biersack.