19: Singing with Josh

*Victoria's POV*

Suddenly, I came to. I opened my eyes and was looking at the ceiling in the bus. I blinked a few times and then turned my head. I was lying on the couch with a pillow from my bunk under my head. My eyes were met with bright blue ones, the ones I knew too well.

"Josh," I smiled. "What happened?"

"You passed out," he said. He looked at his watch and then back at me. "It's been about two hours."

I squeezed my eyes together and then opened them again. "Did you sit here the whole time?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah,". I smiled at him.

I then looked down at my hand, and realized that my wrist was wrapped in a white gauze. But what I saw next, made my heart melt. Josh's hand was tightly wrapped around my tiny one.

"What happened to the cashier?" I asked. To be honest, I couldn't care less what happened to him, I was just hoping he was going to say he went to jail.

"The police came and arrested him." Josh said.

"Good," I replied. Tears prickled in my eyes as I remembered what happened.

I felt some tears drip down my cheeks, and Josh pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and drove my face into his neck. He held me tightly to his body, and I cried into his neck.

Once I regained myself a little, I pulled away and looked at him.

"I hate cashiers," I said, rubbing my eyes.

Josh chuckled. "Me too,"
.
.
.
That night, Marianas Trench had another concert at 10:00. While the guys were getting ready, I listened to their music in my earphones.

I put the song 'Lover Dearest' on replay. I loved this song, even though I only just heard it for the first time about twenty minutes ago. I wasn't quite sure what it was about though.

I got bored and turned on the small TV by the couch in the Dressin' Room. I flipped through multiple channels, not finding anything interesting. I just put the news on.

I laid back on the couch and put my arms behind my head.

"Now, some what looks to be tragic news."  The lady on the screen said at a desk.

A picture of the guys showed up on the screen and I furrowed my eyebrows, sitting up slightly.

"Earlier today, Victoria Ramsay was seen going into a gas station by herself. As you can see in these pictures here, Josh Ramsay runs in after a few minutes and when they come out, well, take a look."

I shot up on the couch and stared at the screen. Pictures of Josh running out of the gas station with me in his arms flashed on the screen.

"As you can see, when Victoria goes in, she doesn't have any cuts or marks on her wrist or hand, but when Josh carries her out, well take a look."

The pictures were zoomed in on my hand and wrist, showing the marks. It also zoomed in on my face, which was obviously unconscious.

"Who did this? Was it someone in the gas station, or was it Josh?"  The woman said, then it went to commercial.

I turned my head and saw the other guys staring at me.

"Shit," Josh whispers.

I slapped my hands over my eyes and slid back into the couch. "Ughhhhhh, why do they do thiiiiis?!"

"I'll make some calls," I heard someone say on the other side of the room.

"Thanks," Josh replied.
.
.
.
-after the concert/ 12:00am-