7: Crazy Fans!

*Victoria's POV*

"You guys own a Limo?!" I exclaimed.

Josh looked at me. "Yeah," he chuckled.

"Shotgun!" I yelled, squirming out of Josh's arms.

I ran towards the Limo and a man in a black suit and sunglasses opened the door for me. I looked at him confused but ignored it and got in.

"Wooooah..." I said, looking at all of the buttons.

"You must be Josh's daughter," someone said, making me jump.

There was a another man in black sitting in the driver's seat, but he didn't have sunglasses on, instead they were sitting on his head.

"Yeah, I mean, I guess. Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm John, one of Marianas Trench' bodyguards." He put out his hand for me to shake.

I hesitated but then decided that if he knew the guys, he was probably safe. I put my small hand in his and he shook it.

"Victoria," I said.

"Nice to meet you Victoria." He said, letting go of my hand.

"You too,"

Suddenly, the back door slid open. I looked behind me and it was the guys. Josh got in, followed by Matt, then Mike, then Ian. They all sat in different places, since there weren't really seats, kind of just a giant couch thing that went all the way around the walls.

"Since when do you always get shotgun?" Josh poked my cheek, making me giggle. I shrugged innocently.

I turned back around in my seat and looked at all of the buttons again. The Limo started moving, but I didn't pay much attention to it. I was astonished at all of the different buttons.

A few minutes passed, and I think I was driving John a little insane.

"What does this do?" I asked, pointing to another button. "What about this one? Ooooh does this one dispense cookies?!"

"Victoria," Josh said.

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"You're going to drive us all insane." He said. I looked at the other guys, they all had their faces in their hands, rubbing their temples.

"Oopsy.." I chuckled.

We soon arrived at another building. There were a bunch of girls everywhere! There were about 100 of them! And cameras, I thought I was going to go blind.

"Shit, they found us." I heard Josh say under his breath.

I looked at Josh, he was putting his hood up and putting some sunglasses on. I was confused.

"Victoria, do not get out of this Limo okay? You hear me?" Josh said seriously, pointing a finger at me. I nodded quickly and gulped.

He nodded and the door slid open, screams and flashes were let in. I obeyed Josh and didn't move though. Josh stepped out of the Limo, followed by Matt, then Mike then Ian.

The screams only got louder, and after a few seconds, my door opened too. Josh reached in and grabbed me from under my arms once again. I didn't hesitate, I was a bit afraid to walk into this.

He placed me on his hip and we started walking through the crowd of people. I shielded my eyes from the flashes, but the few times that I opened them I noticed that two men were walking with us. Probably more bodyguards.

"Josh I love you!"

"Who's the girls Josh?"

"Is that a foster child?"

"Bitch you don't deserve them!"

"Ugly!"

These were only a few of the things that people screamed at us. I tried to ignore the nasty remarks, but failed miserably. Finally, after what felt like ages, we reached the doors and walked in.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked me, obviously very scared.

"I'm fine," I replied, gulping.

He nodded, stroking the back of my hair once and then setting me down. I looked at the doors behind us, which were made of glass so I could see the commotion outside.

People were knocking on the doors and windows like maniacs. It was quite frightening. I looked at some girls and they stuck they stuck their middle fingers up at me. I felt tears prickle in my eyes.

I was quickly picked up and brought into a different room, where there were tables and chairs. I was set down and blue eyes stared into mine.

"Ignore them, okay?" Josh said. "They're douche bags."

I chuckled and nodded. He smiled and hugged me.

We were soon lead over to a table in the corner of the room. There weren't many people here, only some older couples who looked as though they were on dates. They didn't seem to notice Josh and the guys.

We sat at a booth. I sat on the inside, Josh sat next to me, Matt sat in front of me, Ian sat next to him, and Mike sat on a chair at the end of the table.