12: Getting up at 5:30am?!

*Victoria's POV*

That night, Josh told me to go pack my bag. I didn't really have to pack much, all of my clothes was still in my suitcase from the first day I arrived here.

I entered my room and put my suitcase on my bed. I folded the unfolded clothes that was laid on top, and packed it neatly back in. I also packed the matching suit that Josh gave me the other night to wear to dinner. I also packed the onesie that said 'I love Josh Ramsay' on it.

I went over to my desk where my makeup was, and put it in a little pocket in the suitcase.

Suddenly, my door opened. I looked over and it was Josh, he was holding something that was wrapped in blue wrapping paper.

"Hey," I said.

"This is for you," he said, walking over to me and handing me the blue wrapped box.

"Josh," I said, taking the box in my hands. "You didn't have to get me a present."

"I know, but I did." He smiled.

I smiled back and sat down on the edge of my bed. I carefully peeled off the blue paper, which revealed a white box. I took off the rest of the paper and laid it by my side. I opened the box and saw a blue iPhone 5C!

"Josh! You didn't have to buy me a phone!" I exclaimed.

"You deserve it," he smiled.

I laid the box by my side and wrapped my arms around Josh's neck. He put an arm around me and rubbed my back.

"I love you Porcelain," he said.

"I love you too dad,"
.
.
.
I slept in Josh's room again that night, well, after I had another nightmare. I woke up at 1:00am, but I didn't scream this time. I was just sweating and breathing deeply.

I had the same nightmare as the night before, the same horrible nightmare. I dreamt that Josh and the guys brought me back and told me that they didn't love me anymore. I dreamt that they told me that I was worthless and that I wasn't good enough, and worst of all, that they only rented me for more fame...

Of course I knew they would never do that, I hope. I ripped the blankets off of my body and ran over to my door, swinging it open. I ran across the hall and opened Josh's door, tiptoeing over to his bed.

I walked over to his side of the bed and looked at his sleeping face. One of his arms were hanging over the side of the bed.

"Josh..." I whispered. Nothing. "Josh..." I said a bit louder.

His eyes opened and he looked at me. "V, what's wrong?" He asked, looking at me with concern.

"Nightmare.." I said.

He nodded, pulling back the sheets and shuffling in. I smiled and climbed in the bed with him. He pulled the blankets back over the both of us and wrapped an arm around me.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked.

I bit my lip and hesitated. I was going to say no but then, "kind of,"

Why did I say that?!

Josh sat up and turned on the lamp, he ran and hand through his now messy blonde and blue hair and leaned his back against the headboard.

I rolled over and looked at him. "Well..." I started. "I... I had a dream that you guys sent me back, and said I was only for... Fame..." I started to tear up.

Josh looked like he was about to cry, he didn't say anything. Instead he quickly wrapped his arms around my and pulled me into his lap. I felt a few tears fall down my face and I sobbed into his chest, making his T-shirt wet.

"Porcelain you know we would never do that," Josh said. "I love you with all my heart..."

"I love you too," I hiccuped.
.
.
.
-5:30am-

"Mike hurry up with your hair! Matt put your pants on! Ian fix your shirt! Josh, stop running around the house!" I heard John directing the guys downstairs.

I was still in Josh's bed, he thought I was up and getting ready, but I was too tired.

I heard Josh laugh and run upstairs, I sank deeper into the blankets, hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Victoria! Get up!" He whined at the door.

"Nooooo," my voice was muffled under the blankets.

He laughed and came over, ripping the blankets off me.

"AHH the light!" I screeched.

He laughed and grabbed my feet, pulling me off the bed.

"Josh!" I exclaimed as I dangled by my feet.

Josh started walking out of the room and into my room.

"Josh put me down!" I yelled, laughing.

"We have to go!" He said, laughing as well.

He threw me on my bed. "But it's still dark oouuuut," I whined, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"Get dressed," he chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Do I haaave to?" I asked.

"Fine, you can leave your pyjamas on. But i'd suggest wearing the onesie because it might be cold out. It's early." He explained.

I nodded, feeling accomplished. He left my room and went, I'm assuming, back downstairs.

I was about to get up to get dressed when I heard a thump on the ground downstairs. "I'm okay!" I heard Josh yell.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. I walked over to my suitcase and took out the onesie. I took off the pyjamas that I wore last night, and pulled on the onesie, zipping it up in the front.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and zipped up my suitcase again. I stood up my suitcase and pulled out the handle, rolling it into the hallway. I switched off my light and looked at my room one more time.

I wasn't sure how long this tour would be, but I'm assuming a while, so I won't see my room for a long time. I rolled my suitcase to the top of the stairs and saw Josh coming up.

"Here you go," I said, handing my suitcase to Josh, who took it in his hands and carried it downstairs.

"Jesus, what do you have in here?" He chuckled.

"Everything but the kitchen sink," I smiled.