16: Candy!!!

*Victoria's POV*

I went back to my seat after the lights went out. I sat down and looked at the rose that Josh gave me. It was the most beautiful flower i'd ever seen.

Suddenly, the next song started. I recognized this one too, I heard it at the orphanage before. It was "Desperate Measures".

The song played through and so did a few other ones. I sat happily bouncing along to the beat of the song in my seat.

After a few songs passed, the lights went out for a few seconds. When they came back on, Josh was sitting at a big beautiful piano. The only lights were blue ones that were shining only on him and the piano.

Josh started playing the song I knew all too well. 'Beside you'.

"I'd like to ask someone to come on stage," Josh said into his mic. All of the girls screamed and put their hands up, screaming things like "pick me!" And "choose me pleeeeease!".

What Josh said next, I was not expecting.

"Victoria, would you come up here please?" He looked at me. My eyes widened and my eyebrows rose.

I stood up and started walking up the stairs on the side of the stage. Some girls screamed when I came into view. The spotlight pointed towards me.

Matt walked on stage and put a stool next to Josh's piano. I thanked him and sat on it.

(Again if you can i'd suggest playing that song now)

Josh started singing the song to me. He was such an amazing singer, and piano player.

He sang the whole song and was about to sing the last part when I noticed tears dripping down his face. He didn't sing the last line, instead he started talking.

"Victoria, I love you more than anyone and anything in the world. You're the most amazing daughter I could've ever asked for, and I'm so happy that I can call you my daughter. I wouldn't want you to be anyone else but yourself, you're perfect. I love you Porcelain." He said into his mic. I smiled and suddenly, I was crying too.

"And if your heart wears thin
I will hold you up
And I will hide you
When it gets too much
I'll be right beside you
I'll be right beside you!" Josh sang the last part of the song and stood up from the piano. I ran over to him and he picked me up and hugged me. The crowd erupted in 'aww's and screams.
.
.
.
Once we got back in the bus, it was around 11:30 at night, but I was still wide awake.

"Boing boing boing boing boing," I said as I jumped around the bus. All of the guys were sitting on the couches, watching in amusement and drinking Coke Zero and beer.

"Pardon my language but what the fuck are you doing?" Josh laughed.

"I dunno," I laughed, continuing to hop around the bus in circles.

"Weirdo," Josh said.

I gasped and jumped on him. "You shan't call your princess a weirdo! Off with your head!" I said, making movements with my hands dramatically.

The guys laughed and Mike took a sip of his beer. I looked around the bus and noticed a cupboard up high that had a sign on it that said 'Josh's only'.

I made an evil face and got off of Josh's lap, walking over to the cupboard. I climbed onto the counter and opened it. It was full of candy!

I took out a bag of sour gummy worms, four sugar sticks, one container of gummy bears, and a bag of half empty chocolates. I shoved all of the candy in my hoodie and started walking towards the bunks.

Josh stopped me on the way there. "Where are you going?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and narrowing his eyes at me.

"Erm... To the.. Bathroom!" I said, nodding.

He narrowed his eyes at me again and nodded slowly. "Alright..."

I knew he wasn't fully convinced but I took that chance to run into the bunks. I slid the door open and then closed it again, climbing onto my bunk.

I took the candy out of my hoodie and opened the bag of gummy worms, shoving two in my mouth.

I ended up eating all of the gummy worms, which was a full bag might I add, a few of the chocolates, half the gummy bears, and all four of the sugar sticks. I was eating for about 20 minutes.

"Hey Josh, Victoria's been in the bathroom for like a half hour." I heard Mike say.

My eyes widened as the last gummy worm hung out of my mouth. I froze. Oh no.

"I'll go check on her," Josh said. Oh noooo.

I heard him walk over to the bathroom and knock on the door. Obviously, I wasn't in there. So I didn't answer. He knocked again, still no answer. He said my name a few times, and then opened the door.

"Ugh guys, she's not in here!" Josh said loudly.

"What? Where is she then?!" Matt yelled.

"Uh oh," I whispered.

In less than a second, the door slid open quicker than lightning.

"Haha... Hi.." I laughed, waving at them.

"Victoria?! How much candy did you eat?!" Josh yelled.

"None..." I swallowed the gummy worm.

"Victoria, there's chocolate all over your mouth." Josh crossed his arms.

I licked my finger. "Oops.."