8: 'I love Josh Ramsay'

*Victoria's POV*

After about 20 minutes, we all had our food. I got some sort of chicken thingy. I'm not sure what it was called, Josh helped me pick out something.

I ordered a Coke with my meal, because it was really the only drink I knew on the menu. Josh got a beer, Matt got a Coke too, so did Mike, and Ian got a beer as well.

After a few minutes of eating, I noticed Josh wasn't looking and was talking to the guys. I grabbed his beer bottle and started drinking it.

Josh looked at me and then looked back at the guys, I guess realization kicked in because he then quickly looked back with a face of fear. He grabbed the bottle out of my hands.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He exclaimed.

"I wanted to try it!" I laughed.

"You're too young to drink beer! There are cameras in here oh god this is going to be all over the media," he rested his forehead in his hand, resting his elbow on the table.

I looked at Matt for support, but he just had the same look on his face as Josh. Disapproval. I felt guilt rush through my body, and sat in peace.

.
.
.
I ended up falling asleep on the Limo ride home, and Josh had to carry me into the house. I woke up and yawned when he closed the door behind him.

"Hey Porcelain," he said, smiling.

"Hey," I said. "What time is it?"

"'Bout 9:40," he said. I nodded in response.

"Hey Josh, Victoria, wanna watch a movie?" Ian asked.

Josh looked at me. I nodded. "Sure," he said.

Josh walked over to the couch and sat down, I sat in his lap. He wrapped his arm around me and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"Before the movie starts, wanna go put pyjamas on?" Josh asked.

"Yeah," I laughed.

I stood up and so did Josh, we walked around the couch and to the stairs.

"Where are you guys going?" Matt asked, walking out of another room.

"Putting pyjamas on," Josh replied.

"Ah," Matt said.

Josh and I walked upstairs and we went into our rooms. I opened my door and turned the light on, noticing something on my bed. It was a onesie that said 'I love Josh Ramsay' on it. I laughed and walked over to it.

I took off the clothes that Josh gave me earlier, and put on the onesie. I zipped it up and walked over to the stand up mirror.

It was light blue at the top, and it faded into dark blue at the bottom. Kind of like ombré. It said 'I love Josh Ramsay' on the front and on the back.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, and opened my door. At the same time, Josh opened his. He was wearing red pyjama pants and a white T-shirt. He looked at me and smiled, chuckling slightly.

"I hate you," I said, crossing my arms.

"No you don't," he smiled evilly.

"Shut up," I said.

"Never," he scooped me up and put me on his shoulders.

"Weeeeee!" I exclaimed as he ran down the stairs.

"Ramsay, you're going to fall down those stairs one day," Matt laughed, taking a bag of popcorn out of the microwave.

"And hopefully I will not be up here when that day comes," I said, making them laugh.

Josh crouched down and I climbed off of his back.

"Hey you look cute V," Matt said, looking at me for a second and then returning to his popcorn.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever,"

I looked towards the living room and saw Mike and Ian sitting on the couch, facing the opposite direction as us.

I walked quietly over to them and jumped over the back of the couch, landing on their laps.

"Hey V," Ian said.

"Hullo," I said.

Josh and Matt walked around the couch with 4 bowls of popcorn. The room smelled amazing, I have to say.

Josh sat next to me, and Matt sat in a rocking chair. Josh leaned into the arm of the couch and I shuffled over to him. He noticed me and put his arms out, I smiled with my teeth and laid on his chest.

"Awwww," the other guys said.

"Shut up," I said.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Mark asked.

"A horror movie!" I exclaimed.

I saw all of the guys exchange looks. "Are you sure?" Josh asked. "You're going to be up all night."

"Josh I'm not two! I can handle it." I sassed.

"Alright," he said unsure.