38: Guess Who

*Victoria's POV*

We finally finished picking up the party stuff, and we put it all in the cart that Josh got. Me and Delilah said we wanted to go look at clothes for a little while and Josh told me to keep my phone with me, being the overprotective dad he is.

Delilah and I started skipping toward the clothes. We found it and started looking through the shirts.

"I don't understand," Delilah said, not looking away from the shirt she was examining.

"What?" I asked, taking a tee-shirt off the rack.

"Why do some girls shop at such expensive stores, when there's Walmart with shirts like this," she paused, showing me a tee-shirt with a cat wearing 3D glasses on it. "That'r like ten dollars." She finished.

I laughed and looked back at the shirts on the rack, when all of a sudden I felt a tap on my back. I spun around and saw two boys who were probably a little bit older than me and Britt, maybe 14.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

"Well if it isn't Victoria Ramsay," one with black hair and a beanie said.

"Yeah that's me?" I said confused.

"Recognize me?" He smirked.

"N- wait a second..." I examined his face. "Zack?"
Zack was the guy that made me smoke months ago. "What'r you doing here? And what do you want?"

"My girlfriend broke up with me because I said I didn't like Marianas Trench," he said 'Marianas Trench' in a weird tone.

I laughed a little, noticing that Delilah was now next to me with her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing as well.

"And since you're right here," Zack shoved me back into the clothes rack. "I might as well teach you a lesson."

"Well I did need some help with my square roots?" I suggested sarcastically, smiling at him.

He gave me a glare and looked at his friend, his name is Cody I think. Maybe they're brothers, they do look a little bit alike, okay you're getting sidetracked Victoria.

"You should know not to mess with me little girl," Zack poked my shoulder with his finger quite harshly, making me push him away.

"Little girl?" I questioned, offended by his remark. "Okay, I know the only reason you're probably doing this is because mommy and daddy are fighting at home." I smiled evilly. "People only bully because they get happiness from seeing someone else in pain instead of themselves."

"Shut up," he said, grinding his teeth.

"AND DANCE WITH ME!" I started singing loudly, making Delilah snort.

"That's it," Zack growled.

He grabbed my shoulders and threw me to the side, making me land on the hard tile ground. I rubbed my side and attempted to stand up, only to be tackled by Zack again.

He pushed me into the wall of clothes and I felt a hook hit my back. I scrunched my face up in pain and opened my eyes to see Zack coming at me again. I saw Cody throwing Delilah around in the background and felt sorry that I couldn't help her.

"My girlfriend broke up with me because of you!" He punched me square in the jaw.

My hand flew to the throbbing area and I held my cheek in pain.

Zack was about to throw another punch at my face when I saw Josh appear from behind a shelf behind him. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Josh looked in my direction and immediately started running towards me. Cody had already stopped beating up Delilah as she was already laying on the ground, most likely unable to move because of pain.

Josh walked up behind Zack and towered over him, since Josh is extremely tall.

"What do you think you are doing?" He growled. Zack's eyes widened and he lowered his fist.

"Um.." Zack slowly turned around and looked up at Josh, then he swallowed deeply.

Josh scrunched up his nose in anger and lifted Zack right off his feet. Zack started yelling for Cody to help him but Cody just ran out of the store.

I watched as Josh carried Zack over to a trash can, and within a second, Zack was face down in the can.

I let out a laugh as Zack's feet went kicking back and forth as he desperately tried to escape.