9: Nightmares

*Victoria's POV*

"AHHH!" I screamed into Josh's chest as a jump-scare appeared in the movie.

"I told you you wouldn't be able to handle it," Josh said.

"Shut up I'm fine," I said, shaking. I was clenching onto Josh's shirt, I was surprised I wasn't ripping it.

After the movie, all of the guys got up and said that they were going to bed. Josh stood up and tried to put me on the floor. I didn't budge.

"Victoria come on," he said. I stayed put.

He sighed and adjusted me in his arms. I shoved my face into the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms tightly around him. There was no point in acting like the movie didn't bother me now, everyone already knew I was terrified.

Josh carried me upstairs and opened a door. I opened my eyes and saw that it was my room. The only light on was a little lamp by my bed.

He tried to lay me down in my bed but, again, I kept my arms wrapped tightly around him.

"Victoria, you can let go now." He said, chuckling.

I let go and looked at him. "I'm scared," I whispered.

He chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed. "I knew you would be."

A few seconds of silence passed, until he sucked in a breath and looked at me. "Remember when I said I would sing Porcelain to you?"

I nodded. "Yeah,"

He started singing quietly.

"You thought by now
You'd have it figured out
You can't erase the way it pulls
When seasons change
It hurts sometimes
To find where you begin
But you are perfect porcelain,"

I smiled and he continued singing.

"The slow and simple melody
Of tears you cannot keep from me
It's alright if you don't know what you need
I'm right here when
You need someone to see
It's not speak
Or forever hold your peace
It's alright to take time
And find where you've been
You are perfect porcelain

The slow and simple melody
Of tears you cannot keep from me
It's alright if you don't know what you need

Oh, when your heart releases,
You won't fall to pieces
You'll let those old diseases lie
Oh, and your heart releases,
You won't fall to pieces
And your breath comes crashing in
Like perfect porcelain," he stopped singing, and I had fallen asleep.
.
.
.
"AHHH!" I woke up screaming, shooting straight up in bed. I was sweating and breathing deeply.

I heard a loud thump and then a door swing open. Josh bursted into my room with a dead raccoon statue thingy in his hand, looking as though he would use it as a weapon.

(If you know where I got that bit from you're my best friend xD)

"What are you holding?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"A... Raccoon." He said, looking at the raccoon.

I was going to ask why, but then decided it was safer not to ask at all.

"What's wrong?" He asked, dropping the raccoon on the ground and sitting on my bed again.

"Nightmare," I said, kind of embarrassed.

"Aw," he said, placing a hand on my leg. "Wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head. "Not really..."

He nodded, then smiled at me. "Wanna come in my room?"

I nodded quickly and he chuckled, placing his hands under my arms and lifting me out of my bed. He stood up and walked out of my room, walking back into his own.

He placed me on his bed and I crawled into his sheets. He sat on the side of his bed and then swung his feet under the sheets too. I lid down right next to him and he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I sighed and smiled.
.
.
.
I woke up the next morning and looked around confused, then realized that I was in Josh's room. I yawned and tried to sit up, but something, or someone, pulled me back down.

I turned my head and saw that I was still in Josh's arms. I smiled at him, though he was still asleep and couldn't see me.

I moved his arm and sat up, shuffling to the edge of the bed and jumping off. I walked over to the door and opened it, walking into my room.