40: Hotel

*Victoria's POV*

-8:00pm-

Group chat: Victoria, Delilah, Elizabeth, Chloe, Hannah, Joanna

Vic- are you guys almost here?

Delilah- on my way

Joanna- just leaving my house

Chloe- almost there

Elizabeth: leaving now

Vic: YAYAYAYAY

I turned off my phone and laid it on the coffee table, leaning back into the couch as I waited for my friends to show up. The smell of pizza was trailing throughout the whole house.

Finally, the doorbell rang. I jumped up and ran to answer it.

"DELILAH!!!" I exclaimed, hugging her.

All of my friends arrived one by one, and we just sat on the couch and watched movies and ate pizza and popcorn. I didn't really plan anything for this party, I just wanted to chill with my friends really.

The night went pretty fast, and soon it was time for cake. We all sat at the kitchen table and the lights went out.

"Happy birthday to youuuu!" Everyone started singing as I saw Josh carrying a cake into the room.

He placed the cake down in front of me and I smiled at it. The cake was white and had pink skulls all over it, it also had 12 pink and black candles all over it.

They finished singing the song. "Make a wish!" Josh exclaimed.

I closed my eyes and thought, then blew on the candles. They all went out and smoke filled the air. Everyone clapped and I just smiled at them all awkwardly. I never did like being the centre of attention.

We all started eating cake and I felt Josh come up behind me.

"What'd you wish for?" He whispered in my ear.

"Nothing,"

"What? why?" He asked.

"Because," I smiled up at him. "I have everything I could ever ask for right here."

He smiles and kisses my cheek.
.
.
.
-Monday morning-

"I don't want you to leave!" Delilah whined as we pulled up to the airport.

"I have too, I'll be back in a few weeks." I promised her as I got out of her van.

Me and Delilah said our goodbyes and the guys and I walked into the airport. I watched as her van drove away, and felt a few tears prickle in my eyes. I turned back around and started walking with the guys, keeping my head down so they wouldn't see me crying. I wiped some tears away.

"It's alright," Josh laid a hand on my shoulder. "We'll be back soon." I nodded.

We checked in and soon we were waiting to board the plane. We sat in the airport chairs by the gate, surrounded by loads of other people. So far this morning, no fans. Yet.

I sat on the ground between Josh's knees to keep warm, considering it was a bit cold in the airport. I put in my earbuds and start to play Porcelain. Josh's voice starts singing and I immediately smile. His voice has always been able to calm me down, I don't know how, but it does.

I go on Twitter and start looking through my feed. I don't follow many people, only friends and family really. I of course have over 25 thousand followers though, since the fans wanna stalk Josh and the guys 24/7.

I decide to reply to some fans.

(A/N: I made all of the following usernames up ok carry on)

@ Margeret_luvs_1D: PLEEEASE FOLLOW ME @ VictoriaRamsay !!!

@ Tiff_tbh: I LOVE YOU @ VictoriaRamsay !!

@ Brianna._.: @ VictoriaRamsay  Marianas trench sucks. You're a bad singer too.

My smile dropped at that one. But I ignored it and kept scrolling. I followed a few fans back and then felt Josh go to stand up. I remove one of my earbuds and look up at him.

"Come on, planes' here." He said. I nodded and stood up, wrapping my earbuds around my phone.

We started walking toward the door that led to the plane, and for some reason, I found myself grabbing Josh's hand.

He smiled down at me and I looked at him and smiled as well. I don't know why I held his hand, it just happened. It reminded me of the first day we met at the orphanage, and I smiled at the thought.

Josh showed the lady our passports and she smiled at me, I smiled back and soon she handed the passports back to Josh. We walked down a long hallway and then stepped onto the plane. It smelled weird, all planes do in my opinion. Maybe I'm just weird.

The plane had a big flat screen TV on the back wall and some couches on both sides. There was also a mini fridge in the corner.

As soon as I saw the couch, I ran to it, throwing myself on it. I heard Josh laugh and rolled onto my back so I could see him.

"What's so funny?" I chuckled.

"You," he rolled his eyes.

The plane ride was pretty boring. But after about 2 hours, we finally landed in Toronto. We walked off the plane and got our luggage, it was now 12:00pm, and I was getting hungry.

"Joooosh," I said as we walked out of the airport.

"Whaaaaat?" He replied.

"I'm hungry,"

"We're going to McDonald's now, then we'll head to the hotel." He explained as we got in the limo.

"Why're we staying in a hotel? I thought we were going on the bus again." I said, sitting down.

"We're staying in a hotel for the weekend, then going back on tour." He said.

"Ohhh,"

We picked up our McDonalds and then made our way to the hotel. Once we arrived, we checked in and went to our room. We got a really expensive suite, which has 4 beds, a bathroom, a lounge, and a kitchen.

We sit at the table which is in between the kitchen and the lounge, as it's all one big room, and eat our McDonald's.

Once we're done, we all sit in the lounge and watch TV. Well, they watched TV, I went on my phone and watched YouTube.

Skin and Bones ➳ Marianas Trench Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें