17: Sugar rush!

*Victoria's POV*

-12:30am-

"Victoria put your pyjamas on!" Josh yelled, running after me with my pyjama pants in his right hand.

Let me explain, after all of that candy, I kind of had a little sugar rush. Well, not little. Massive.

I was currently running around the bus in my underwear and a T-shirt, Josh chasing after me with my pyjamas, Matt, Mike and Ian were on all walls trying to grab me, and John looked like he was going to go insane.

"Nooooo!" I yelled, running past Ian who was standing in the front of the bus where the steering wheel was, trying desperately to grab me.

He failed and I kept running. I ran past Matt who tried to grab me on the right of the bus, but he failed too.

"Victoriaaaaaa!" Josh grumbled. I just laughed.

I looked out the window and noticed that some people in their cars were staring at us, they probably thought we were crazy. Oh well.

I stopped for a split second when a woman was looking at me funny, and waved at her. Then I noticed Josh was running at me and started running again.

"Victoria if you don't stop I'll leave you at the gas station!" Josh yelled.

"No you won't!" I laughed.

"Ugggh!" He grunted.

After about five minutes, he finally caught me. I took my pyjama pants and pulled them on. I looked up at Josh who was sweating and breathing deeply, he ran and hand through his hair.

"Alright, now go to bed," he said.

"But I'm not tiiiired," I whined.

"Go to bed," he said, putting a hand on my shoulder and pushing me toward the bunks. I turned around and looked at him.

"Go to bed." He pointed to the bunks. "Go to bed."he kept repeating the same thing, still pointing at the bunks.

I knew I wasn't going to change his mind, so I slumped over and let my arms hang, walking into the bunks.

Obviously I didn't sleep very well that night, because of all of the candy. I rolled back and forth for about an hour, until I decided to go on Twitter.

My name on Twitter was Tori_Ramsay_ .

(Not my real Twitter, I just made it up :P)

I started scrolling through Twitter, noticing some people were saying really nice things, and then some people were saying really mean things. I tried to ignore the rude things, and wrote back to the people who wrote nice tweets to me.

I got bored and turned off my phone, laying it by the side of my pillow again. I stared out the window, watching the trees and cars go by.

I thought about Josh. He's never "sent" me to bed like that before. He sounded... Mad. I don't like it when he gets mad at me, it makes me think that he's going to send me back... Like everyone else did.

I shook the thought out of my head and closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

-10:00am-

I woke up and was faced with the window again. It was finally morning, and we were still moving. I yawned and rolled over, noticing that the guys were still asleep.

I leaned over the side of the bed again, looking under my bunk and seeing Josh on his phone. He didn't notice me at first, but then he looked up and smiled.

"Hey monkey," he chuckled quietly.

I giggled. "Hey,"

I climbed down the ladder and Josh scooted over in the bed, I pulled the blankets back and got in next to him, leaning against his shoulder.

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked, looking at his phone screen.

"Just looking through my photos, looking at old videos and stuff." He explained.

I looked at his screen and pressed on a video of me and him outside, this must be the video Matt took of us the day I came home.

I pressed play and the video started to play. It started with Josh running around the front yard with me under his arm. We both laughed at that. Then it went to the part when I started messing up his hair and he went down on his knees, me falling onto the grass. I smiled when it showed him tickling me on the grass.

Then the best part, when he threw me up in the air. I paused the video and looked at the picture. Josh screenshotted it and set it as his wallpaper.

"You know, I've never had a father," I said. I looked up at him. "But I wouldn't want anyone else to be my father than you."