HMFF5-Zero Privacy

Start from the beginning

"Is that so? Would you like to find out?" he questioned playing along. I didn't like his tone. It sounded like he was making fun of me.

"I would, but I wouldn't want to catch anything," I sighed sitting back in my seat. I hoped that wounded his ego.

"And what is that suppose to mean," he asked pretending to be insulted. I just looked at him. I knew his was your typical pretty boy, I was sure he has had his share of partners. "I'm a doctor trust me, when I say I make sure I'm protected and clean."

"Uh huh that's what they all say, Bucko!" I laughed tapping him on his chest. He tensed when he realized my hand was still on his thigh. I don't know why but I was curious how he would react if I ran my hand up and down it. So I did. I was watching him for any type of reaction.

"Sweetie, just a small suggestion, but I'd stop caressing my thigh if I were you. I mean unless you want me to pull over and take you right here and now," he stated through clenched teeth.

That made me laugh. His threat didn't scare me at all in fact it made me want to  start tempting him more by moving farther up his thigh. I noticed his pelvic region start to form a bulge.

"Uh oh, there it is!" I laughed. Dawson looked like he was in pain. "You're so big!" He really was. I'd never witnessed a bulge like that before. I was kinda memorized. I think I shocked him with my comment because I heard him laughing.

"Yes, are you happy now? I'm going to have a serve case of.."

I just kept looking at him curious what he was going to say next. But he never finished his sentence. Instead he parked the car, and threw me over his shoulder and headed straight for the bedroom. I couldn't stop giggling. Teasing Dawson was so much fun!

He tossed me on the bed and I giggled even more. I decided to take it up a notch. I looked at him completely serious trying to channel my most inner sexy. I threw off my tank top, and slowly slipped off my shorts. All I was left in was my underwear, and I just smirked at him. I didn't want it to go any further I just wanted to see if he was true to his word...

"Danielle, I think you need to just lay down and try to sleep. People can have adverse side effects to certain medications," Dawson stated. The fact that he was being so kind was a turn on. Maybe there was a decent human being buried deep inside that rough exterior of his. I didn't know if it was the drugs talking or my hormones but I decided I wanted to be brave. I started to undo my bra, and slide it off of my shoulders. I then threw it to the other side of the room. Dawson's face turned bright pink, and then he abruptly turned on his heels and left the room.

New tally. Dawson 1. Danielle 2.

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing knee and head. I felt like I had a hangover, and I haven't had one since college. I scrambled out of bed and found myself completely naked.

He wouldn't!

I threw on some clothes and went searching for the prick. I found him asleep on the couch in a pair of boxers. Sadly he had a nice body, just like I thought. He was really tall and lean. His abs looked so sexy, made me just want to rub my hands over them.

Snap out of it!

"Wakey, wakey, sleepy head," I said shaking him. He just groaned.

"Leave me alone tease!" He spat. What the hell did that mean? I'm not a tease.

"Did we have sex last night?" I asked. I was seriously worried. No offense to Dawson, but I really didn't want to lose my v-card to him. He didn't deserve it.

"If we had sex last night do you think I would be sleeping on the couch?" He spat finally looking me in the eye. Satisfied with his answer I walked into the kitchen to make my breakfast. He quickly followed.

"What are you doing?" He asked. He was looking at me like I had grown an extra limb.

"I'm making pancakes, want some?" I asked smiling. What did he really rely on his hired help 24/7?

"I have a house keeper who does that," he stated arms crossed over his shoulders.

"I'm capable of making my own breakfast thank you very much," I replied.

When I finished preparing my breakfast he just sat at the table watching me, while he drank his coffee. It really bugged me. I didn't like to be stared at.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked annoyed.

"No, it's just uncanny, you acted so different last night," he laughed.

"Would you like to enlighten me on how I acted differently?" I asked. It really bugged me that he had memories of last, and I didn't. It was like listening to two radio stations at once, a lot of noise but nothing was really clear.

"You wouldn't believe me," he stated. That made me blush, and I no longer wanted to know the answer. Just then his cellphone rang. Someone was yelling on the other end. The woman didn't sound pleased at all. "Okay mother, we'll see you at lunch."

"I'm meeting your mother today?" I asked kinda hoping I was wrong.

"Beautiful and smart, who would have ever guessed," he stated. I was almost wooed by his compliment. "All this time I thought you were a pretty face with big jugs. Size D I believe."

"How in the world do you know that?" I asked in horror. Did he undress me last night?

"Like I said you wouldn't believe me," he laughed and went to get his shower. "We have to leave by ten, so I suggest you hurry."

I looked at my watch. Crap it was 9:30.

"We could take a shower together you know, save some time," he teased.

"In your dreams," I said heading for the guest bathroom.