"But you hired me to clean and I'm almost positive you are more than capable to clean yourself." I replied confidently. This unknown confidence is always coming at the weirdest moments.

"You have a point there Johnson. I guess I just like having you around I suppose." He said showing of his bright smile.

I chuckled softly and then cleared my throat before replying. Awkward.

"But yeah, I guess I see where you are coming from. It's just that you have money to have people doing everything for you." I said telling him what I was thinking.

"Maybe I do, but I like doing things on my own. It makes feel grounded. Like fame hasn't got to me yet. I don't know, it makes sense in my mind."

I just nodded in response feeling the thoughts of what happened last night take over me. How in the world is he acting so chill? Does he really not remember last night?

"Oh look. Everyone's decided to get up." Mrs. Gilinsky stated making her presence known as she walked into the kitchen.

"So what's the occasion?" She asked with much amusement in her voice, but it didn't seem like me nor Mr. Gilinsky wanted to be bothered with her at the moment. Not that I ever really do.

"It's just the morning." Mr. Gilinsky replied with a very monotone voice. He had been so cheerful and peppy just a few moments ago, but I think he's still upset with her from the argument they had yesterday.

"A beautiful morning at that." She said coming over behind Mr. Gilinsky. "Awe you're making pancakes for us?"

I had the sudden urge to laugh because little did she know that second pancake was for me.

"Actually I made pancakes for Johnson and I, but if you would like one I can make you one." He said plainly flipping our pancakes.

She turned and glared to me before taking a seat at the island.

"You know you're not married to Johnson right?" She asked. Why would she ask such a thing? What was she getting at?

"Well a ring rest upon your finger and not his so what do you think?" He answers not even showing that he had the least bit of interest in this conversation. And even though I know Mr. Gilinsky is obviously not homophobic and I still had the slightest thought that he would deny it and probably insult me in result of that, but he didn't. He casually answered.

"Exactly, I have the ring which means you should treat me like your wife not him. No offense, but he's here for service of us not the other way around. I'm almost positive he wouldn't mind waiting on his pancake to be made." She explains inquiring that she should get the pancake he made for me.

"Johnson is here as a guest to us and he is kind enough to clean up after to us so please don't try to undermine what he does around here. That's rude Madison." He states.

"You are much appreciated Johnson." He said directing his comment to me. Then he continued." So, are you inquiring I give the pancake I made for him to you." He turned to look at her finally. She nods.

"Well then, the answer is no." He declares turning around again.

I saw her face and it looked as if she was going to pop off any second so I decided to jump in.