27. Bliss moments & Fear of losing.

AssalamuAlikum!!! 

FINALLY AN UPDATE :)

HAPPY READING ;)

I left the my class, looking for Hussain all around. We had decided to meet up and go somewhere. Unfortunately, Huda couldn't attend university since they had some work. They had to visit some place and I was assured it was nothing about another rishta now.

Shukar hai Basheera se jaan chuti!

"Booo!" Hussain shouted in my ear and I jumped up.

"Ap ko tameez se entry maarni nahi aati?" I rolled my eyes despite the happiness swelling in chest.

"Ab SRK ka fan hoon, dhamakedaar entry toh banti hai na?" He winked at me and that wink was enough to awaken the once sleeping butterflies in my stomach.

We, together, walked out of the university and Hussain stood at the road opposite, waiting for someone.

"Tumhaari gaari kahan hai?" I questioned and he looked at me helplessly. "Don't tell me! You didn't bring yours? Mujhe meri nahee laani di aur khud apni bhi nahi laye?"

"Laaya tha, yaar. Shehry took it. The three idiots are going to pick me up." He smiled cheekily and I laughed.

"Chotha idiot mere paas chord gaye," I murmured, loud enough so only he could hear. He laughed.

"Where are we going, by the way?" I looked at him.

"Mere show per," he answered shortly and I frowned.

"Hussain?" I gasped. "Tumne circus mein as a joker bhi kaam karna shuroo kar dia? Ya circus ke bandar ho tum?" I said seriously, popping my eyes out.

"Miss bak bak Queen, would you, for once, leave the sarcastic mode of yours?" He huffed.

"Nope. Meri adaa chali jayegi phir." I winked at him and he glared. "Awww, baby ghusha ho gaya? Itna na ghussa karo, buri baat hoti hai."

"Look who's talking. Khud ka toh ghussa control nahi hota tumse." He smirked at me and I slapped him arm.

"Yeah whatever, Shurrup." I scolded and he laughed. "Bataao na, konse show?"

"Yaar, ek theater show hai aaj mera, bas waheen." He answered and I nodded my head thoughtfully. "I just hope I'm successful."

"Don't worry, I trust you." I smiled at him and he nodded.

Waqas, Atif, Minal, Laiba and Shehry stopped in a car near us and we walked up to them. I got into the car and we drove off to I don't know where. We took our seats as we waited for the show to start. It was an emotional love story.

Hussain was the the one in love with the girl who seemed to care about nothing, no one. All she cared about was her happiness, her wealth and herself. Hussain was the broken-hearted boy. His acting felt so real, so touchy.

I wasn't the crying types. There were only two movies which had ever made me cry: Kal Ho Na Ho and Raam Leela. I sniffed and felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I looked at my side to find Shehry with slightly teary eyes, passing me a tissue.

I took the tissue from him and wiped away my tears on it. The hero gets addicted to drugs and antidepressants. They, later, become the reason of his death. To my side, I found Laiba and Waqas both crying badly. Waqas acted being brave just to control Laiba. The sniffing and sobbing was the only noise that could be heard around the hall.