32. Hudayaar Wedding

Hafsa's POV:

I was sitting on the floor of the guest room I had been living in since I came to Huda's room. I glanced at the clock and it showed 10:12 am. I was going through the last night's pictures, refreshing the scenes in my mind. We were all so tired when we returned last night but it was so fun.

"Hafsa, Hafsa, tumhaare kapre kahan hai? Madam, utho, jaldi kro." Huda rushed into my room and I smacked my forehead.

"Shitt! Mein bhool hi gai. Bohot hi buddhu hu mein!" I scoffed and got up on my feet, shutting the laptop's screen.

I quickly changed into something reasonable and rushed out of my room. I was walking towards the main gate when Sameena Aunty stopped me. I sighed.

"Kahan ja rhi ho, Hafsa? Mujhe tumse ek kaam tha." She called and I quickly nodded.

"Jee, Aunty? Mein tailor ke paas jaa rhi thi aaj ka dress lene." I answered and she nodded, handing me a black suitcase. I frowned.

"Yeh Huda ki kuch cheezen hain, deti hui chali jaogi?" She asked softly and I nodded. I quickly took the suitcase from her and nodded. "Rafay, is ki madad kr do aur yeh gaari mein rakh do jaa kr."

Rafay took the suitcase into the car and I sat in the car. Rafay bid a goodbye at me and I left. I stopped at Hussain's house and stepped down the car. I rang the doorbell and Hussain fetched the door. He frowned.

"Hussain, please yeh jaldi se suitcase le lo, mujhe aage bhi jana hai." I quickly opened the car's trunk and pointed at the suitcase. He nodded and pulled out the box. I closed the car's trunk and sat back in my seat.

"Itni jaldi mein kahaan jaa rhi ho?" Hussain frowned at me.

"Tailor ke paas, mein apne kapre lena bhool gai thi aaj ke." I answered him and he pursed his lips, nodding.

"Mein bhi aaun saath?" He asked reluctantly. I frowned and then nodded with a smile. His smile widened and he jumped into the seat beside me.

We drove to the tailor's and stepped out. I walked in and he welcomed us. He handed my shirt and I took it out, examining it. My eyes popped out of their sockets and my jaw dropped.

"Itni choti shirt? Oh, my God!" I almost yelled and the tailor jumped back. "Mera poora dress kharaab kr dia!"

"Aray, Hafsa. Relax, yaar." Hussain calmed me down but I was already very angry.

"Relax? Relax, my foot! Mera poora dress kharaab ho gya hai, mere paas time bhi nahi hai aur na hi koi aur dress." I huffed and he held my by the shoulders.

"Aray, try toh karo jaa kr." Hussain scoffed and I shook my head angrily.

"Kia farak parega. Mujhe pata hai yeh chota hai." Hafsa shouted and tailor shook his head in disapproval.

"Mein theek kr dunga, Madam." He said softly but I glared at him which quickly shut him up.

"Ab kia khaak theek krenge aap? mujhe aaj hi chahiye tha." I scolded and he looked at Hussain helplessly.

"Hafsa, chalo mere saath." Hussain grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the changing rooms. "Jaa kr pehn kr dekho, yaar. Calm down, kuch ho jayega. Warna mein ek naya aur accha sa dress dilwa dungi abhi jaa kr, okay?"

I slowly nodded and walked in the room. I changed into the shirt which was extra short.

Hussain's POV:

I stood outside the door, waiting for the angry Hafsa to step out. She was so angry, her nose flaring. Her face was all red. She looked so cute. I heard the door click as she unlocked it. I quickly turned to the door, waiting impatiently for her to come out. She didn't step out and I huffed.