11. Pouring Our Heart Out.

Huda's POV:

I called Hafsa because I knew she was the only one who would understand me.

"Hua kya? Explain karo na sahi se." She said calmly and I took in a long breath.

I had been crying since the past few hours just because of my parents.

Mere apne hi mere sab se bare dushman hain. Meri maa, mera baap. They always failed to understand me.

"Hafsa, mama is getting me married. Woh rishta dhoond rahi hain mere liye." I said trying to calm myself down but my heartbeats were still fast, my breaths uneven.

"WHAT? Not again! Phir un ne yeh sab shuroo kr dia?" She yelled and I just nodded, despite knowing the fact that she couldn't see me.

"Haan, she is after me again. She is forcing me to get married." I cried and she just stayed silent.

"Unse bolo na keh tumhain parhna hai. You're not yet done with your studies." She said, dissatisfaction evident in her tone.

"I know, she doesn't want to even listen to what I'm saying." I told her and she huffed.

"What the hell? Mujhe sahi se batao how it all started." She said and I stayed silent after which I peeked outside the room and when I was sure there's no one around, I parted my lips.

Flashback

Its been days since I have talked to Hafsa deeply about stuff. I have been trying to tell her my sudden meetup with Ayaan bhai at the mall and the things he asked me. Allah knows where this girl is busy now a days. All the time she's busy studying or hanging out with Dhoombros. Kamini.

We had to buy some grocery so Ammi, my elder brother, Rafay, and I went to the nearby mall.

I was entering claire's all excited to see if they launched something with 'DHOOMBROS' on it. I looked around but was disappointed.

Kameeney sab kuch nikaal dete hain, 1D, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan. Bas dhoombros se inhen koi khaas allergy hai.

I moved out of the shop when I heard someone calling me. I froze when I realized it was a man and saw my mom standing far away, looking at me. I then realized it was Ayaan Bhai.

I took in a deep breath and turned around to face him. I was pretty shocked to see him with a girl, her elbow locked in his. The girl smiled at me, still not leaving his arm.

"Assalam o Alikum, Huda." Ayaan Bhai smiled at me.

"Umm, Ji, Wa .. Walikum asalam." I replied shortly because it was awkward in front of that girl and then I was scared if my mother saw us. I'm sure she'll kill me.

"Kaisi ho? Umm... aur wo tumhari Haffay kaisi hai?" He asked hesitantly and I shot a look at him.

"Zinda hai wo." I replied rudely.

He smiled awkwardly and then continued.

"By the way, yeh Nawal hai, meri fiance." He introduced me to the girl with him. She lent her hand for me to shake but ignored.

"Bohat Mubarak ho ap ko." I smiled sarastically. "Bohot khush honge na aap dusron ki zindagi barbaad kr ke. Bohot accha laga yeh sunke."

I don't know where that courage in me came from, but one thing was for sure that I was hurt. After what he did to Hafsa, he still has the guts to face me and tell me he is getting married. He can still ask about Hafsa when clearly he is the one who killed her, mentally.

"Huda, yeh kia keh rahi ho?" Nawal questioned and I rolled my eyes.

"Sahi toh keh rhi hun. Jab sab se zyada zarurat thi usko aap ki tb hi aap usko chor gaye na? Aur sirf itna nahi, jab woh hospital thi tab us ke paas anay ki fursat bhi nahi thi na aapke paas?" I looked into his eyes although I wanted to turn away from his face. I hated him.