26. Proposal Gone Wrong

AssalamuAlikum :)  

Early Update for you all :)

Happy Reading ;)

Shehry's Pov 

It's too much for me to handle. Her smile, her laugh, the way she gets angry. Even though I liked shy type of girls but still I feel attracted towards her. On her birthday, I felt as something in me got completed. Like someone who completes me entered my life, or like came in my life. Who's still not mine but gives the best feeling to be mine.

Dil baar baar machal sa jata hai, usay dekhte hi bechaini si honay lagti hai. Kya muhabbat mein sukoon nahi. Kya meri muhabbat mein kami hai koi.

Log kehte hain muhabbat karne waalay ko us ki muhabbat k khareeb sukoon milne lagta hai. To mujhe itni besukooni kyun honay lagti hai.

Uska muskurana, mujhe pyar se bulana, mera haath beghair kisi hichkichahat (hesitation) ke pakarna.

Mehndi walay din mere sath sath rehna, dance k waqt mujhe chairna, aur car mein 'Tum hi ho' hai kar tease karna.

Nahi, Shehry! Tu pagal ban raha hai! Aisa bhi to ho sakta hai wo sirf dost ban k kar rahi ho.

Aisa bhi to ho skta hai k wo bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho?

Aisa bhi ho sakta hai k tu sathiya gaya ho?

Ughhh! Fittay muu!

I couldn't understand any of this, I was fed-up of this all. I wanted to speak my heart out. I wanted her to know what I feel about her. I couldn't and I can't see her with anyone. Not even Hussain. It kills me when she gives more importance to Hussain. As if she likes her.

Usse wo pasand ho?

Nahi! Wo sirf meri hai.

Aur yeh dil ki baat to ab main kal kar k hi rahunga tum se, Hafsa.

Hafsa's Pov

I woke up late because of it being a weekend. After bathing and changing, I popped on the couch next to my dad and watched TV. I was busy watching a horror movie with dad and after constant yelling of my mother, we finally changed the channel. Yes, she was sacred of horror movies.

Meri masoom amma.

I chuckled at my thoughts and started collecting the things I messed up on the table when my phone vibrated. It was on the couch near my mum when she picked up the phone and frowned.

"Haaye Allah, Hafsa. Yeh Bandar naam se kis ka number save kar rakha hai, beta?" Mum frowned deeply and I laughed.

"Hai aik bandar, Ammi." I winked and taking my phone from her, I left the room for attending the call.

" I winked and taking my phone from her, I left the room for attending the call