2. Shattered

Hafsa's Mom's POV:

We saw Ayaan leaving the house angrily and I wondered what happened.

Kahin Hafsa toh nahi jhagar pari is se?

Nahi, Nahi.

To phir kia hua hoga?

I had a fight between my thoughts until I saw Huda banging on the door.

"Huda, kia hua? Kon hai andar?" I questioned when I saw Huda about to cry.

"Aunty, Hafsa hai. Uski shayad Ayaan bhai se larai hui and Ayaan bhai chale gaye. Un se poocha aur un ne btaya bhi nahi. Bole Hafsa se hi pooch lena." Huda told me and I felt like cold water was poured down my spine.

"Hafsa se larai? Kyun? Kis baat pe?" I kept talking to myself. Everyone gathered and kept knocking on the door while different, dangerous thoughts kept engulfing my mind.

Kahin woh kuch kr na le.

"Hafsa, jawab do beta. Theek to ho? Kia hua hai?" I kept panicking.

Pagal hai yeh uske pyaar mein, kahin kuch kar na bethe. Allah please bacha le use. I hope everything's alright.

It had been a few hours of me panicking and everyone knocking on the door. Darwaza tord do koi...

"Wait, han! Darwaza tord do." I quickly spoke out my thoughts! Why didn't it it me earlier?

Maybe because I was panicking so much, my brain wasn't functioning properly.

Then men quickly pushed the door all together and the door flew open. I quickly ran inside the room to find Hafsa lying on the floor. Her make up all smudged because of the... crying, I guess? She was unconscious.

I quickly bent down in front of her and rubbed her hands.

"Hafsa, utho. Hafsa." I kept calling but wouldn't budge. I rubbed her hands, her cheeks and even threw some water onto her.

She wouldn't wake up.

"Koi aao. Kia ho gya hai ise?" I quickly shouted, they were all around me. "Call the ambulance, please."

Huda quickly came forward to check her pulse. "Pulse theek hai, Aunty. Bas ambulance ko bulayen."

I quickly checked Hafsa for any injures but found none.

Allah meri ek hi aulaad hai, uski hifaazat krna.

The ambulance reached in just 5 minutes and few of the nurses came and laid her down on the stretcher as they took her.

"Mujhe Hafsa ke saath jana hai, Basith. Mujhe jane den." I pleaded but he wouldn't listen.

"Accha mere saath chalo hospital," He gave me a reassuring nod. I didn't fail to notice the tension in his voice.

Together, we went to the hospital and after few minutes doctor came out.

"What happened to her? Is she alright?" I quickly asked as I ran to him.

"Is she under stress? She fainted because of high blood pressure. Is it normal?"

I frowned at his words, "She never had a blood pressure problem, doctor."

"We are waiting for the reports, let's see what happens." He told me and was about to move when I quickly asked,

"Can I meet her?"

"No, not yet. I'm sorry. She's unconscious at the moment." He said as a boy approached him and he moved out.

I sit back on the seat and wait for the reports.