44. Wedding Shopping, Panicking and Surprise Bridal Shower.

AssalamuAlikum Everyone!!

So I'm hoping you guys are happy with the last updates and excited for the upcoming ones :)

Here you go!! Functions starts NOW!

Happy Reading :)

Hussain's POV

"Mamaaaaa! Yaar jaldi karen" I whined as everyone was taking so much time getting ready for my Wedding shopping.

"Uffo Hussain! Shadi hi toh hai tumhari" Huda bhabi sighed amusingly and I rolled my eyes.

"Haan haan, ap ko kya ap ki toh hogai hai na issi liye itni battisee nikal rahi hai" I made a face and she laughed.

"Wo tayar hogai?" Huda bhabi smirked and a smile broke to my face.

"Pooch leta hoon" I winked and she chuckled and stuffed her bag with I don't know what.

Me: Ready ho? ;)

Hafsha: Almost :)

Me: Bas arahay hain :/

Hafsha: Take your time :P

I was ready already for the Wedding shopping but everyone else was just running here and there for the lists of things to get for today's round of wedding shopping. We were to pick Hafsa with us so she could decide and choose her wedding dress by herself and Mama won't be troubled over hundreds of dresses. I sat in the car waiting for our ladies to come out of the house so we could leave. Me and Shehry waited in the car for Mama, Huda bhabi and of course Maha.

Laiba and Minal insisted to join in for the wedding shopping fun, while me and Shehry just made faces because we knew how much bored we were gonne be with these ladies.

I sighed and press the horn for a long 10 seconds and finally could see them running towards the car.

Phew! Finally!

"Agaye bhae! Shor to na karo" Bhabi took a deep breathe and I just rolled my eyes.

"We had to leave at 3 and it's 4:30 p.m right now guys" I made a face and Shehry smirked.

"Samjha karen yaar ap log, honay wala dulha hai. Sabar nahi hota na us se" He said and I slapped his head while everyone else laughed.

We settled down and drove to pick Hafsa up. I messaged her on the way and she messaged back saying she was ready to go. We reached her house in no time and Shehry horn her to signal we were here. And she came out of the house grinning waving at Huda, when she looked towards me, she shyly looked down smiling and everyone hooted including my mom.

Mama ko bhi mazay arahay hain bohat!

She sat in and we drove off to the desi bridal shops and malls.

"Eham Eham, Han jee" Huda bhabi teasingly started and I turned towards them at the back.

"Oye oye agay! Shadi se pehle zyda taadna mana hai! Samjhay?" She said and I stuck a tongue out to her.

"Sorry! aise koi rules mere liye nahi banay" I jerked my collars and winked making them roll their eyes.

"Sharam karle puttar! Maa k saamne hi shuru hogaya" Mama amusingly smiled making me smile.

"Ap se kya sharmana mama" I winked and she slapped my arm.

"Kaisi hain aap?" I purposely shifted my attention to her giving her a naughty grinn, who sat quietly just smiling over our gupshups.

"Subha se 6 baar pooch chukay hain aap, agay hokay bethen chalen" She made a face and everyone laughed at her. Even I smirked making Huda bhabi's eyes popping with an amusing smile.